Diabetic Bodybuilders

Does anyone know of any diabetic bodybuilders that do contests? (Type 1 diabetics)

Or for that matter just anyone that is diabetic and is into bodybuilding/weightlifing/power lifting?

[quote]MrBaseball0 wrote:
Does anyone know of any diabetic bodybuilders that do contests? (Type 1 diabetics)

Or for that matter just anyone that is diabetic and is into bodybuilding/weightlifing/power lifting?[/quote]

I am a type 1 diabetic who is obsessively (a lot of the time) into weightlifting.

<------- Type I diabetic that’s obsessed with weightlifting. Geez, there was a Type I diabetic that was at least a semi-pro bodybuilder (possibly a pro) that I was reading about a few years ago. I just can’t bring his name to mind.

In the 80’s-early 90’s there was a guy named Tim Belknap[or something similar]that was diabetic. I’m sure if you googled his name somethin would come up.

Here’s a thread worth reading through, from last month on the same topic.:
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=791411

Note the picture of Tim Belknap, in one of the posts at the bottom, presented by a clever member here who has very good triceps (eh, I gotta be happy with what I got).