DHT

Hey guys, I recently purchased some DHT tablets from a supplement distributor. Been told it will increase strength, muscle mass/recovery, weight loss, fat loss, increase test.

Also, did a quick search and it seems that it is also the cause of hair loss!!. Any1 have an opinion on this, and whether I should give it a try? Another option I have is swapping it for GH powder(growth hormone). Only cost me $25…

[quote]Gymjunkie wrote:
Hey guys, I recently purchased some DHT tablets from a supplement distributor. Been told it will increase strength, muscle mass/recovery, weight loss, fat loss, increase test.

Also, did a quick search and it seems that it is also the cause of hair loss!!. Any1 have an opinion on this, and whether I should give it a try? Another option I have is swapping it for GH powder(growth hormone). Only cost me $25…[/quote]

Both sound bogus. HDT is a form of test and it does not increase test. HG needs to be injected and will not get past the gut and will not work transdermal.

You got ripped off. Taking a DHT supplement would be stupid. As stated, the GH powder is probably not actual growth hormone. It is typically very expensive and is not sold OTC, and does need to be properly mixed and injected.

Thanks for the feedback guys. This is the ingredients of the DHT tablets-Red Clover 2400mg standardised for Daidzein 20mg. Also contains stearic acid and magnesium stearate. The bottle also states, WARNING, may cause aggression.

I have not yet opened the bottle, so I may be able to swap it for another supp.
Choices- Muscle tablets)haha), 20 000mg of Tribulus Terestris (dried herb) standardised to 400mg of Steroidal Sapponis(1 tablet).
-Glutamine
-A whole lot of other stuff…Any suggestions, and I will check to see if they sell it…May aswell look into it, if I have a credit there. thanx

[quote]Gymjunkie wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys. This is the ingredients of the DHT tablets-Red Clover 2400mg standardised for Daidzein 20mg. Also contains stearic acid and magnesium stearate. The bottle also states, WARNING, may cause aggression.
[/quote]

This is pretty funny considering the ingredients and stated effects. They say red clover promotes testosterone to DHT conversion. However, the active ingredient in red clover is diadzen, a soy isoflavone which has shown to have DHT suppressive properties. Of the supplements listed I’d go for the tribulus.

Thanx homie…will go with the trib tabs. Tried it b4 and felt a little more aggressive on it, but nothing too crazy. Gained size while on it, but most likely due to diet and training, possible plocebo effect. But hey, if it made me think I was stronger, and I was just getting stronger naturally, then I aint complaining…hahaha

Hey Schwaz…This is the ingredients of the GH powder they sell, just to see what u think:
Arginine Pyroglutamate 1200mg

Lysine 1200mg

Niacin 800mg

Take all that shit back and dont buy from that company. They are scamming you.

Thanx dude, will do…I normally buy my WPI from em though, which is fairly cheap-$35 for 1kg. And seems to be doing the trick. What about the trib tabs? 20000 mg’s of tribulus…in each tablet

Arginine pyroglutamate is awesome! I took it when I was 14 years old, and have a cool-looking neanderthal skull from it!

20 grams of tribulus in one tablet? Nice! I used to have to take 40 tablets to get that amount before.