DHEA in Jack3d

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]bwbski wrote:
Mayo now says it was in an energy drink he bought at a gas station.[/quote]

I believe him, and that really sucks. I’d bet everything I own that most if not all professional athletes use or have used GH/peptides or another undetectable designer steroid and this guy gets suspended for a fucking red bull. [/quote]

Or he’s full of shit. I’ve consumed a crapload of different kinds of energy drinks and none of them contained DHEA.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]bwbski wrote:
Mayo now says it was in an energy drink he bought at a gas station.[/quote]

I believe him, and that really sucks. I’d bet everything I own that most if not all professional athletes use or have used GH/peptides or another undetectable designer steroid and this guy gets suspended for a fucking red bull. [/quote]

Or he’s full of shit. I’ve consumed a crapload of different kinds of energy drinks and none of them contained DHEA. [/quote]

I don’t think it was an energy drink, but there are a shit load of pre workout supplements you can get at GNC or Vitamin Shop that have DHEA.

Mayo took something that was banned, got busted and is now making up excuses… How is this anything new? Athletes have been doing this forever.

gregron, find a list of the banned supplements then. jack3d is not on it, they dont name supplements only ingredients.

jaska, i am looking at ingredients now and jack3d doesnt contain methylhexaneamine (dimethylpentylamine) like you said

It does contain 1,3 dimethylamylamine though, and thats banned. So… I wouldnt take it. Just saying.

[quote]ripped21 wrote:
gregron, find a list of the banned supplements then. jack3d is not on it, they dont name supplements only ingredients.
[/quote]

This is on Jack3d’s own webiste:

Itâ??s interesting to note that the 2010-2011 NCAA banned substances list contains nearly ALL stimulants, including caffeine (when concentrations in urine exceed 15 micrograms/ml), so donâ??t take Jack3d anywhere near your drug tests

just do a little research.

Jack3d is poorly formulated garbage anyway, don’t waste your $30 on it…

[quote]Dread wrote:
Jack3d is poorly formulated garbage anyway, don’t waste your $30 on it…[/quote]

For you, maybe. I think it kicks ass.

[quote]ripped21 wrote:
bonez, its not that easy there isnt a straight forward list of illegal ingredients, whats better than asking someone who has gone through this[/quote]

Serious question, do you have a mental handicap? If you say yes, I won’t tell you how stupid this makes you sound.

There is a straight forward list of everything thats banned… read the fucking ingredients on everything you take, check and see if it is banned, then since you seem illiterate get a friend to double check your work.

Thats my suggestion to you for next year when you are tested.

[quote]ripped21 wrote:

jaska, i am looking at ingredients now and jack3d doesnt contain methylhexaneamine (dimethylpentylamine) like you said[/quote]

Buy supplements from reputable companies that list their ingredients accurately (this is not referring to jack3d, i dont know what dimethylpen… is)

Check the lable. Check the banned list.

OR

Dont use supplements.

prety simple in my eyes.

[quote]markdp wrote:

[quote]Dread wrote:
Jack3d is poorly formulated garbage anyway, don’t waste your $30 on it…[/quote]

For you, maybe. I think it kicks ass. [/quote]

I guess ignorance is bliss then. Search some of the articles around here for some of the ingredients. You could get a better effect simply from creatine and a Spike shooter, 1,3 is overhyped and banned in many sports and countries, and Arginine does absolutely nothing for your nitric oxide levels when taken orally in such small doses. You’d have to shoot it up directly or take enough to make you throw up to get that effect. This is what I mean by poorly formulated, it has nothing to do with who it’s for and in this case it’s not a matter of “affecting different people in different ways”.

bigskwatta, find a list then dumbass. this is off the ncaa website http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25/2009-10+Banned+Drug+Classes.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25. NOTE: There is no complete list of banned drug examples!!

[quote]Dread wrote:
1,3 is overhyped and banned in many sports and countries,.[/quote]

What does the overhyped part even mean? Have you used it?

And what does its legality in sports have to do with 99% of people who lift weights/take supps?

[quote]Dread wrote:
1,3 is overhyped and banned in many sports and countries[/quote]

Bugger, there goes my Olympic lifting career ;/

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Dread wrote:

And what does its legality in sports have to do with 99% of people who lift weights/take supps? [/quote]

If I hadn’t experienced it for myself I wouldn’t open my mouth.

[quote]Dread wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Dread wrote:

And what does its legality in sports have to do with 99% of people who lift weights/take supps? [/quote]

If I hadn’t experienced it for myself I wouldn’t open my mouth.[/quote]

So then you realize youre completely nuts comparing a recommended dose of 1,3DMAA to caffiene and creatine.

The stimulant effect from 1,3 feels different than caffeine. No jitters with significantly more focus. This collective opinion of about 6 friends, not just my own. I just stating my opinion here, not trying to say your opinion about its hype is wrong or right.

[quote]ripped21 wrote:
bigskwatta, find a list then dumbass. this is off the ncaa website http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25/2009-10+Banned+Drug+Classes.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25. NOTE: There is no complete list of banned drug examples!![/quote]

try the wada website, did you not see the list of banned substances previously posted?

either way, NCAA goes by WADA regulations I believe, correct me if I am wrong. There is a complete list of banned substances here
http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/World_Anti-Doping_Program/WADP-Prohibited-list/WADA_Prohibited_List_2010_EN.pdf

You might ask how I miraculously found this…
I googled banned substances, then since I am not retarded, I added in “wada banned substance list” and BAM, first fucking link