T Nation

DHEA Getting Discontinued?

My friend just told me he saw an article a few days ago that there was a bill introduced to clasify DHEA as an anabolic steroid. Mccain and Dick Durbin form Illinois sponsored/proposed it. He cant find the article neither can I. Has anyone heard anything about this?

You’d think politicians would have better things to do, holy shit.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
You’d think politicians would have better things to do, holy shit.[/quote]

You mean other than meddle in personal affairs? Nah. It’s not like they wanna tell you who can and can get married or who can undergo certain medical procedures or…oh shit.

And they all use the same faggot phrase to enable these laws “because its in the public best interest” bullshit.

There is such a movement in congress. Make up your mind, do you want to sit and dry wolf, or are you going to write to these doofusses and your Senators and Representative.

I really think they sit at a round table and just brain storm things to do without anyone recommending anything practical.

[quote]philipj wrote:
There is such a movement in congress. Make up your mind, do you want to sit and dry wolf, or are you going to write to these doofusses and your Senators and Representative.[/quote]

This is a good point. Stupid as these movements may be, 90% of the people complaining will never take action.

I don’t know anything about DHEA so I’m probably wrong, but isn’t it a T-booster?

[quote]Chi-Towns-Finest wrote:
I don’t know anything about DHEA so I’m probably wrong, but isn’t it a T-booster?[/quote]

DHEA is a harmone produced by the adrenal glands that is a precusor for estrogen, testosrone, and other adrenal harmones. Levels peak about age 20 and decline every year after that. What follows is a number of age related health problems including abdominal obesity and metabolic syndrome.

The very best that I use if called Endyocrom DHEA from Life Plus. Sometimes I monthly alternate Alpha Male. Both work well, but not at the same time, at least not for me. Just common sense, too much of a good thing can be forever trouble.

i agree. I really feel many politicians just want to make some “noise” and become recognizable. For instance in bigger, faster, stronger, when the guy in cali had no idea where all the money for the steroid testing and such went.

question to you guys that are taking DHEA, how much are you taking daily? I think it advises 50 mg but ive heard of people taking much more? Thanks all.

FF

Oh no! A supplement that has no benefits whatsoever is getting banned…

http://highwire.org/cgi/medline/pmid;16888459

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
question to you guys that are taking DHEA, how much are you taking daily? I think it advises 50 mg but ive heard of people taking much more? Thanks all.

FF[/quote]

I have taken 150mg a day in IM injections.

Life Plus sells something they call Endyocrin DHEA 90 pills for a month supply, suggesting 3 x 25mg a day. I tend to couple that with their Proanthanol Bio Complex and their Prostrate Formula. Out standing, and I feel great.

When I have my 6 month blood tests and Medical Exams, my Doctor says " you are the healthiest 66 year olde in our system". Yes I lift light weights, walk up to 36 miles, and take a number of other supplements.
GOYA, get off your xxxx

[quote]PublickStews wrote:

http://highwire.org/cgi/medline/pmid;16888459[/quote]

And for years the AMA claimed that steroids didn’t work.

Other than looking like a fool, what’s your point?

You’re such an overyly anti-consipracy theorist, it’s not even funny. Seems like every time something non-mainstream comes up, even if you don’t know jack about it, you call it out as being stupid, false, etc. Sometimes you’re right on, but sometimes you are way off. You have no idea what you’re talking about on this one though. Sorry to ruin your day. :stuck_out_tongue:

If this had no benefits whatsoever but was still being banned under misunderstood premises or biased opinion shouldn’t that worry you much more so than if it was effective?