DHB Experiences

Hey thanks for the discussion. I can’t speak about any experience yet with DHB as after I got some, the whole world went to shit with covid among other things. So, I have been putting it off. I battled the virus which ended up giving me some long term issues that I am getting over now.

I am an avid weight lifter but I do not compete in shows and such. I started with gear a few years ago to try and heal faster as my job is very physically demanding. It worked and I loved how I felt on cycle. Now that I am healthy again after the last 18 months of pure hell, I am planning on cycling DHB with test E only. I am going to stick to my original plan from a few years ago and keep my dosages very small with the intent of just trying to get my levels back to acceptable ranges.

The test alone should do that. However, the DHB sounds like a lot of fun so what the hell! My plan is to keep my pins at once a week. 1ml. .5 test E 400 and .5 ml DHB 125. Just enough. I’ll report back in a few months and let you know the results. Peace.

1 Like