DexterMorgan's log - TRT, Lifting, Mental Health, Vaginal Attainment

Thanks for the answer!

I get it… My log has turned into just pics of me. I like to be able to go back and see where I was at certain points. Like right now I’m 164lbs. Kind of crazy since I was 40+ lbs heavier when I started TRT. The last post with pics I didn’t take but one front shot and the pics turned out grainy and shitty so I wanted some to be able to see where I was at the end of 2020 in the future.

4 Likes

I’ve been back at 200mg for I think 2 months now. Was on 350mg plus 150mg Mast Prop. Really don’t feel any difference. The additional 150 & 150 on top of my TRT really didn’t do much but I also didn’t eat any more than usual or workout super consistently. I’m happy with where I am so I’m not really motivated to do more plus I’ve got a kid on the way (13 weeks pregnant today) so my priorities are elsewhere currently.

Take away:
For anyone looking to add size either go 500mg or just stick to your TRT, eat enough and stay consistent in the gym and in time you’ll get there sooner than you’d think. Anything less than 500mg of Test really isn’t going to do much more than 200mg IMO. If you’re going to do a cycle you might as well get a decent bang for your buck. 500mg doesn’t feel much different than 200mg. Your results may vary.

6 Likes

Looking amazing dude. You look like you should have Adamantium blades coming out of your hands.

4 Likes

Uh ya huh… I thought the same haha.

Damn @dextermorgan beast mode. Love it bro. Superb!

Just goes to show yah it’s not all that difficult. More life style than anything.

2 Likes

Damn brother, looking CRAZY! And congrats on the baby – was it the Southern Blonde? :slight_smile:

What’s your diet been like? Still pork shoulder and mashed potatoes and two meals a day? Lol

4 Likes

Thank you! Yes it is her. We had planned in getting married anyway but found out on Friday the 13th she was pregnant so going to push it back until after the baby. She’s the love of my life. Kind of crazy because with all the shit wrong with my testicles and the fact I’m on TRT plus I’ve never had a pregnancy scare before (and I’m 37 and never once wore a condom) and then 4 months with her and boom… I feel very grateful although life is pretty stressful right now.

4 Likes

That is a meant to be story bro. I’m happy for you brother.

I’m about to steal your diet if it makes me look like that, fuck. Lots of people train like crazy and never look nearly that ripped.

Happy for you, man! That is such exciting life news. Wish you the absolute best in your marriage. It’s all about maintaining a deep respect for the other person and being willing to critically examine your own selfishness — not assuming the other person is wrong.

1 Like

@dextermorgan Please don’t pull your pants down any further… I already see ass fur

2 Likes

I was thinking he took the picture right after a dump to look a bit leaner. Must be doing an air squat with the toilet seat up though.

1 Like

I was kidding anyway naturally, by “don’t” I meant “do” you sexy beast

2 Likes

Post dump pics > Pre dump pics

2 Likes

Hmmm…the sit seat is up. Do you raw bowl it like a savage?

1 Like

You fucking right I do and only pussy’s wipe the rim first.

2 Likes

More curious as to what you’re diet/macros are as opposed to the drugs you’ve taken/are currently taking, you’ve managed to get within shouting distance of single digit bf%… I can’t seem to do this, currently sitting at around 14% BF (visible abs, but separation/vascularity is lacking).

Do you train abs/obliques directly?

Want to lean out? Time to rock the patented Dexter Morgan EXTRA ANABOLIC Pork Shoulder and Mashed Potatoes Diet :slight_smile: Just kidding – he might’ve switched it up.

1 Like

Have you watched much of Greg Doucette’s stuff? His approach to dieting made it so much easier for me. I haven’t tracked in months but have lost BF, sticking around 10-12%.

1 Like

Can’t eat this in my house. If I eat bacon it has to be when I’m out/not in front of my folks.

Mashed potatoes are easily one of my favorites foods.

Yes, he seems like an interesting bloke.

1 Like