Dexter Jackson Classic Guest Posers

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Anyone got their top 3 predictions? I’m thinking if things go as they are and no one fucks up, they all hit the stage at peak that it will be

Heath
Dex
Kai

I’m giving 2nd to Dex mostly because he was the former winner and there is always politics in this shit. It’s the only reason Cutler took 2nd last year…plus Dex is looking great, just don’t think he can take Heath. Kai is a beast and definitely a top contender but I don’t think he will take it because it’s his first O and they won’t place him ahead of Dex for the same reason. Feel free to post up your top 3 or diagree with mine.

Heath
Cutler
Jackson
LaBuff[/quote]

You’re kidding right!?!?!? LaBuff as 4th?!?!? He’s either going to take second and I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes first depending if he comes in more toned and rippped.

Heath
Green
Dex

Damn, Vic gets no love in this thread!

Just for fun, one of Big Ron… Before anyone says anything about him “being soft” or whatever, you have to remember he is not competing at the O this year, while the other guys are well into their competition diets.

Other pics, as well as other pics of the other guest posers available on the MD website.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Just for fun, one of Big Ron… Before anyone says anything about him “being soft” or whatever, you have to remember he is not competing at the O this year, while the other guys are well into their competition diets.

Other pics, as well as other pics of the other guest posers available on the MD website.
[/quote]

His left leg looks bad.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Anyone got their top 3 predictions? I’m thinking if things go as they are and no one fucks up, they all hit the stage at peak that it will be

Heath
Dex
Kai

I’m giving 2nd to Dex mostly because he was the former winner and there is always politics in this shit. It’s the only reason Cutler took 2nd last year…plus Dex is looking great, just don’t think he can take Heath. Kai is a beast and definitely a top contender but I don’t think he will take it because it’s his first O and they won’t place him ahead of Dex for the same reason. Feel free to post up your top 3 or diagree with mine.

Heath
Cutler
Jackson
LaBuff

You’re kidding right!?!?!? LaBuff as 4th?!?!? He’s either going to take second and I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes first depending if he comes in more toned and rippped.
[/quote]

No one comes in more toned than LaBuff. Do your HW :wink:

Dex or J for the win

But if LaBuff’s head is in the game this year and he comes with his game face on, it’s all over for everyone.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
3,4 better lock your door

Fookin’ell, his glute med actially overpower his glute max in that shot. Sure, there might well be some oil residue in there from AAS, but even so, he’s obviously been hitting his hips from all angles.

BBB

EDIT: Not to take anything away from him, but having re-evaluated the picture, it looks like I might have underestimated how much oil/gear there is in those glute meds.

Still, the guy is a fucking beast. I think Dex looks better, though not as massive.[/quote]

Wow, I didn’t catch that at first, but wow.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Damn, Vic gets no love in this thread![/quote]

He would if there was pics and videos of him, just the way it is. Im sure he is doing his thing, same with Wolf- he’ll probably win the fuckin thing.

Wolf? I posted pics of him in the 2010 coleman thread. He looks alright, but not as good as these guys.

Edit:About half way down: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Wolf? I posted pics of him in the 2010 coleman thread. He looks alright, but not as good as these guys.

Edit:About half way down: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness [/quote]

Wolf is one of the guys that if all goes good on the day, he can win. He has a winning physique.

(i know shit low back, no calves, but he can totally win imo).

Trying to predict a winner for the O is the biggest mind fuck ever!!!

[quote]paul496 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:

Edit:About half way down: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Wolf is one of the guys that if all goes good on the day, he can win. He has a winning physique.

Trying to predict a winner for the O is the biggest mind fuck ever!!![/quote]

I think Wolf is a nonfactor and will probably be destined to be guy rounding out the top 5 for at least the next few years.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
hardgnr wrote:

Trying to predict a winner for the O is the biggest mind fuck ever!!![/quote]

He can win what? Compared to guys like Kai, Dex and Heath, Wolf isn’t beating them.

Wolf is the most overhyped bodybuilder in the world, mostly thanks to MD. Half of his muscle groups are very well built, the others look as if he never trained them at all.
In my opinion Silvio Samuel is the most underrated bodybuilder, and if he brings up his back…

[quote]Francois1 wrote:
Wolf is the most overhyped bodybuilder in the world, mostly thanks to MD. Half of his muscle groups are very well built, the others look as if he never trained them at all.
[/quote]

Riiiggghhhhttt…

I agree he isnt Mr O quality yet, but never trained at all? I get there is a little hyperbole in there, but come on, he has a great physique, and aside from a few lacking areas, is very well built.

Of course I am exaggerating, but only up to a point. His hamstrings, lower back and calves are in fact quite underdeveloped. The fact that he has been training them seriously for quite a few years makes me believe that he will never improve them up to the point where he will be competitive for the Mr. O title. On the other hand his waist seems to grow biggerâ?¦

Look at the improvements Phil Heath made this year, or Kai Greene. That is the kind of gains you need to make in order to become a contender. Wofl had all of 2008 to improve, but he actually come to the Olympia looking worse than he did the year before. And do not give me that over-dieted on low carbs crap. Yates was always over-dieted. It was evident he did not built a significant amount of lean muscle tissue in the places that matter.

I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of Wolf. I like to read MD, but I get sick and tired of them writing about how great Wolf is, and how terrible Cutler is. Cutler is a much much much better bodybuilder, and Wolf is not at that level. Some are inclined to say not yet, I think he will never make it.

[quote]Francois1 wrote:
Of course I am exaggerating, but only up to a point. His hamstrings, lower back and calves are in fact quite underdeveloped. The fact that he has been training them seriously for quite a few years makes me believe that he will never improve them up to the point where he will be competitive for the Mr. O title. On the other hand his waist seems to grow biggerâ?¦

Look at the improvements Phil Heath made this year, or Kai Greene. That is the kind of gains you need to make in order to become a contender. Wofl had all of 2008 to improve, but he actually come to the Olympia looking worse than he did the year before. And do not give me that over-dieted on low carbs crap. Yates was always over-dieted. It was evident he did not built a significant amount of lean muscle tissue in the places that matter.

I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of Wolf. I like to read MD, but I get sick and tired of them writing about how great Wolf is, and how terrible Cutler is. Cutler is a much much much better bodybuilder, and Wolf is not at that level. Some are inclined to say not yet, I think he will never make it.
[/quote]

well said, and in terms of magazines…that’s the nature of beast. MD is on the Wolf tip and never mentions Mr. Cutler. FLEX more or less ignores Kai Greene because he stands in the way of their fresh faced wonder boy Phil Heath. It’s a little too glam (i said glam) at times, you win the Australian and Arnold and you’re hardly mentioned.

i think with wolf it’s a matter of having this beautiful frame and blueprint of that it could be… and then never building it completely.

Damn - mega-hugeness everywhere!!

It’s going to be an exciting Olympia this year, that’s for sure.