Dexter Jackson Classic Guest Posers

Out of these 3 i think Phil Heath looks the best !

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
cutler, [/quote]

In this pic (double bi) it looks like Lee Priest’s left arm was photoshopped on top of Cutler’s. Something just looks strange and it looks like its more than just asymmetry. The camera is playing tricks because his left arm has never looked like that in terms of the shape of the muscle. Regardless of that pic I still think Cutler will take second and Jackson third.

Heath is the truth.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
Therizza wrote:
Is it just me, or is Phil looking bigger than ever? Maybe I’ve just never seen him in guest posing shape, only contest prepped.

his back has gone from a weak point to a strength imo…It’s obvious he is sporting some added size, how much? I’m unsure come olympia time we will see if its enough

[/quote]

That’s just because there isn’t a rear shot of Cutler lol. Heath has definitely added at least 5 pounds of stage weight (maybe more, who knows at this point) but you can see from the front double bi that his lat width still has plenty of room improve. He has the best combo of size and shape in these pics though.

Edit
Forget what I said about Heaths width in the front double bi. He probably just isn’t flaring his lats at that point in the pose.

Phil is the man, he’s looking a lot like Kevin Levrone in the arms and shoulders area.

• Adam

holy shit Cutler is huge.

this is going to be a tough Olympia, Heath is looking jacked too.

i think it’s safe to say that Coleman will not be competing this year or any other Olympia for that matter.

Heath’s arms are hyuge!

Damn it…I want arms so big they look like quads too!!

::throws tantrum…destroys south wall of building…cries::

Would these guys have done any prep for this contest? If not, some pretty good details for 8-9 weeks out of Olympia.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Would these guys have done any prep for this contest? If not, some pretty good details for 8-9 weeks out of Olympia.[/quote]

Well, it’s the OLYMPIA. I would hope if I was at that level that I would look to be in that kind of shape two months out as well. The last thing you want is to peak too early or too late for something like that…and they seem to be right on track to avoid any panic.

I’m gonna be keeping my fingers crossed for a Cutler win. He may be a bland-as-hell person but, shit, I still like the guy!

That being said, Heath is looking goddamn incredible.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
hardgnr wrote:
Would these guys have done any prep for this contest? If not, some pretty good details for 8-9 weeks out of Olympia.

Well, it’s the OLYMPIA. I would hope if I was at that level that I would look to be in that kind of shape two months out as well. The last thing you want is to peak too early or too late for something like that…and they seem to be right on track to avoid any panic.[/quote]

Dex looks like he might be a little ahead of schedule, but his conditioning is always amazing so it could just be how he likes it.

Heath’s arms are silly in a good way, look how far those triceps hang good lord.

I really just don’t like Cutler’s “look” but he is big as hell, gonna be a really competitive top 5 when you add in Kai/Vic/Wolf.

Does no one else think Dexter has a good chance of repeating? I’ve got my money on ‘The Blade’

I can pretty much guarantee that Dex will win this year…When have we seen a shredded incumbent ever lose? I guess it’s all about who will win 2-10…

But if Kai, Phil, and Victor bring something spectacular they could break the cycle. I would like to believe that’s possible.

• Adam

[quote]SquatDeep385 wrote:
Does no one else think Dexter has a good chance of repeating? I’ve got my money on ‘The Blade’[/quote]

[quote]SquatDeep385 wrote:
Does no one else think Dexter has a good chance of repeating? I’ve got my money on ‘The Blade’[/quote]

The reigning champ is usually the odds on favorite, so yeah he has a good chance.

Personally i think Heath is really ahead, more so then dexter. He is looking jacked as hell, he really needs to bring up his right arm to match his left. To me Heath is close to perfect, counting that he doesn’t peak too early and comes in carrying this new package i think he can take it no problem. He brought up his chest and back, and he is looking real good.

I heard 08’ Olympia Heath walked on stage at 227 and he is looking to be around 240 this year, so muscle is in.

Only thing holding him back is his clavicles, really got screwed with those, makes his chest look really weird in the MM pose. Also a little more lat thicnkess and width to improve his abs and thigh pose.

Anyone got their top 3 predictions? I’m thinking if things go as they are and no one fucks up, they all hit the stage at peak that it will be

Heath
Dex
Kai

I’m giving 2nd to Dex mostly because he was the former winner and there is always politics in this shit. It’s the only reason Cutler took 2nd last year…plus Dex is looking great, just don’t think he can take Heath. Kai is a beast and definitely a top contender but I don’t think he will take it because it’s his first O and they won’t place him ahead of Dex for the same reason. Feel free to post up your top 3 or diagree with mine.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Anyone got their top 3 predictions? I’m thinking if things go as they are and no one fucks up, they all hit the stage at peak that it will be

Heath
Dex
Kai

I’m giving 2nd to Dex mostly because he was the former winner and there is always politics in this shit. It’s the only reason Cutler took 2nd last year…plus Dex is looking great, just don’t think he can take Heath. Kai is a beast and definitely a top contender but I don’t think he will take it because it’s his first O and they won’t place him ahead of Dex for the same reason. Feel free to post up your top 3 or diagree with mine. [/quote]

i dont have an order but i agree with those three although Cutler is looking MASSIVE and he may creep into top 3 just due to his freakish size, who knows. IF Cutler is top 3 i would take out Dex. i also think Kai will beat out Dex so maybe

Heath
Green
Dex

or

Green
Heath
Cutler

[quote]josh86 wrote:

Heath
Dex
Kai

I’m giving 2nd to Dex mostly because he was the former winner and there is always politics in this shit. It’s the only reason Cutler took 2nd last year…plus Dex is looking great, just don’t think he can take Heath. Kai is a beast and definitely a top contender but I don’t think he will take it because it’s his first O and they won’t place him ahead of Dex for the same reason. Feel free to post up your top 3 or diagree with mine. [/quote]

Heath
Cutler
Jackson
LaBuff

Wow,… that’s all I’ve got… just wow.

S