Developing Food Allergy or Intolerance

I have been eating Oatmeal, a banana, shake, and 5 eggs for breakfast every morning for a while now… Recently tho everytime I eat the eggs they are making me gag… I force them down anyway and I have ended up gaging and throwing them up… This has happened three times in the last week… I also have been having diahrrea… What’s going on with me, has anyone developed this before…

Dude the Same shit has been happening to me but im assuming its the use of those insta mix eggs instead of the real thing. I’ve read somewhere on T-Nation of someone getting a similar reaction from drinking too much milk on a daily basis to compensate for protein intake when prior they were able to drink milk normally.

The aurthor of this article found after laying off milk for a couple of weeks and than going back to normally drinking it no diarrahea.

well, it might just be your tired of having eggs, after about 6 months of having eggs i got tired of them and started to gag but then i made them diff, i would make em scrambled or put the eggs between toast and turkey bacon with a little ketchup and there my gag was gone. Try to make them different and see if that helps

well, it might just be your tired of having eggs, after about 6 months of having eggs i got tired of them and started to gag but then i made them diff, i would make em scrambled or put the eggs between toast and turkey bacon with a little ketchup and there my gag was gone. Try to make them different and see if that helps. That wouldnt help the diahrea but it might help the gag

I’ve eaten eggs for breakfast in some capacity every day for the last 5 years or so. Maybe you just don’t like them.