Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati

I travel quite a bit for work and will be in these cities between now and late spring. Because eating alone gets old, I am buying if anyone from the nation living in any of these towns wants to meet up for a beer and or dinner.

Any takers? Just one rule - no chain restaurants. I cannot take another Applebee’s.

An uh - this is not one of those Craig’s List casual encounters things.

Columbus? Pick up some college co-eds for a free dinner, and anything else you can think of.

http://www.genspot.com/Video/ShowVideo.aspx?video_id=273019

[quote]yorik wrote:
Columbus? Pick up some college co-eds for a free dinner, and anything else you can think of.[/quote]

While it sounds like fun, I don’t think my wife would approve. And while I am a big fan of co-eds, I’m a little old to be a blip on their screens. Of course, they do like free beer…

Ooh… come to the good side of the state and we’re talking.

Detroit, on the other hand, nah…

[quote]SSC wrote:
Ooh… come to the good side of the state and we’re talking.

Detroit, on the other hand, nah…[/quote]

I’ll be in Holland, K-zoo, South Haven, Grand Rapids, Lansing and other places too. Let me know about where you are and maybe we can grab a beer.

I suggest taking Toledo off that list.

movealongppnothn2cherr

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I suggest taking Toledo off that list.

movealongppnothn2cherr[/quote]

I live in (near) Toledo. What’s wrong with Toledo? It’s like Detroit, just without the charm!

What do you do? Move to the south we have better women.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
What do you do? Move to the south we have better women. [/quote]

Sales. I’ve known amazing women and women I couldn’t stand to be around in every part of the country. But a sweet southern woman’s voice can do things to a man.

bump.

Really. Seriously? Nobody up for a free beer or dinner? Somebody step up here.

I’m in Cleveland. Shoot me a PM.