Detroit Mosque Assault

No, the Muslims were not assaulted. Other way around:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/10/muslims-assault-news-photographer-outside-detroit-mosque-where-imam-called-for-offensive-jihad.html
Oh, the imam was calling for “offensive jihad.” Misunderstander of Islam! Doesn’t he know jihad is a “peaceful inner struggle?”

Here’s the local coverage.

They caught one of the other three today.

LOL. Look at this wanna-be Arab:

He’s even got a henna-dipped beard. I can tell there was some real deep thinking going on at that mosque.

The government double-speak is hilarious:

[quote]
Andrew Arena, special agent in charge of the Detroit FBI, told reporters today that Luqman A. Abdullah’s mosque, Masjid Al-Haqq, practiced a “very hybrid, radical ideology” that “mainstream Muslim groups would not recognize.”…

But the Muslim Alliance, a Lexington, Ky.-based group, called Abdullah a respected member of the group’s general assembly.

“To those who have worked with Imam Luqman A. Abdullah, allegations of illegal activity, resisting arrest, and ‘offensive jihad against the American government’ are shocking and inconsistent,” the statement read.

“In his ministry he consistently advocated for the downtrodden and always spoke about the importance of connecting with the needs of the poor.”

The Muslim Alliance said Abdullah was a well-known member of the national community or “Ummah,” which was established by the black nationalist formerly known as H. Rap Brown. He is now in prison for killing two police officers.

The Ummah “is an association of mosques in several cities in the U.S. that coordinates religious and social services primarily in the Black American community,” according to the statement from the Muslim Alliance. [/quote]

So Abdullah was a Misunderstander of Islam “repected” by the Muslim Alliance? This “Ummah” group sounds pretty solid too. The founder’s now doing time for the murder of 2 cops.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

He’s even got a henna-dipped beard. I can tell there was some real deep thinking going on at that mosque. [/quote]

HAHA, dude looks like Dave Chapelle!

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

He’s even got a henna-dipped beard. I can tell there was some real deep thinking going on at that mosque.

HAHA, dude looks like Dave Chapelle![/quote]

Mixed with the Ying Yang Twins.

In political situations like this, I often ask myself, “What would Putin do?” This should be the bracelet all politicos where.