Detroit Lions Fan Goes Wild

Dude everyone knows that you party 'til your pants come off.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I hate shit like this, I have seen it before too many times. A girl gets drunk and gets brave with some guy talking shit, knowing he wont do anything since he will most likely get in trouble. And to think her guidance counselor told her she wouldn’t amount to much. [/quote]

That’s usually when her boyfriend/huysband ends up getting into a fight because she won’t shut her yap or she attacks someone. I’ve had this happen to me a few times.

The youtube comments are beyond stupid

[quote]Bambi wrote:
The youtube comments are beyond stupid[/quote]

The sky is blue.

Would it have been socially unacceptable to act like I’m defending myself while feeling all on her?

I’d hit it

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I hate shit like this, I have seen it before too many times. A girl gets drunk and gets brave with some guy talking shit, knowing he wont do anything since he will most likely get in trouble. And to think her guidance counselor told her she wouldn’t amount to much. [/quote]

One. Hundred. Percent. I hate chicks that try to take advantage of the fact that 99.9% of dudes are not going to straight jack them in the face. I gotta tell ya, though; if a chick hit me, I’d be very tempted to fuck her shit up.

[quote]eic wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
I hate shit like this, I have seen it before too many times. A girl gets drunk and gets brave with some guy talking shit, knowing he wont do anything since he will most likely get in trouble. And to think her guidance counselor told her she wouldn’t amount to much.

One. Hundred. Percent. I hate chicks that try to take advantage of the fact that 99.9% of dudes are not going to straight jack them in the face. I gotta tell ya, though; if a chick hit me, I’d be very tempted to fuck her shit up. [/quote]

I think you’re allowed to shake the shit out of them.

Fuck she was hot as hell.

This is the explanation of the video:

[quote]The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because were Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead.

They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera :)[/quote]

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
eic wrote:

One. Hundred. Percent. I hate chicks that try to take advantage of the fact that 99.9% of dudes are not going to straight jack them in the face. I gotta tell ya, though; if a chick hit me, I’d be very tempted to fuck her shit up.

[/quote]

Ha. For some reason, that reminded me of the “never shake a baby” commercials I used to see in Nebraska.

For some reason, a head butt seems like an appropriate response. More sporting than a punch, but not as ambiguous as a shake.

[quote]Reef wrote:
This is the explanation of the video:

The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because were Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead.

They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera :slight_smile:

- YouTube [/quote]

If she were a dude = Ass Whipping

bitch needs a nose job, bad

i’ve had chicks at Buffalo Bills games act the same way towards me and my group before. Luckily for us/her she was too drunk and didn’t make it past the first 1/4.

that chick was nuts though. i hope she cried when she saw it hit 500,000 views on youtube. lol.

that girl was sexy!

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Fuck she was hot as hell.[/quote]

She wasn’t bad. That was probably part of her problem, too used to getting away with her bullshit.

[quote]eic wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
eic wrote:

Ha. For some reason, that reminded me of the “never shake a baby” commercials I used to see in Nebraska.

For some reason, a head butt seems like an appropriate response. More sporting than a punch, but not as ambiguous as a shake. [/quote]

Maybe a nice open-handed boob slap would do the trick