Detoxifying Our Bodies

[quote]Damici wrote:
Speaking of scams, has anyone seen the ads for Kinoki foot pads?? They’re these stick-on pads you put on the soles of your feet at night, and in the morning you rip them off and they’ll be all brown and dirty-looking, which is supposedly the “toxins” that have been drawn out of your body. I shit you not – couldn’t make this stuff up. Google it if you like.[/quote]

That was the first thing I thought of reading this post lol.

We’ve been using a countertop water distiller for almost 20 years. The water is virtually pure… which also means we have to put a few drops of ionic minerals back into the water to drink it. But it’s worth it. I live in Jersey.

[quote]cdxer wrote:

testo does not get aromatized into estro naturally. unless there is something unusual being consumed, there is no reason for gyno on an ectomorph. so how does it happen to someone who was on pasta, egg, chicken, and protein powder exclusively?[/quote]

Actually, testosterone does indeed get aromatized to estrogen naturally. We have an enzyme called aromatase which does this.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
cdxer wrote:

testo does not get aromatized into estro naturally. unless there is something unusual being consumed, there is no reason for gyno on an ectomorph. so how does it happen to someone who was on pasta, egg, chicken, and protein powder exclusively?

Actually, testosterone does indeed get aromatized to estrogen naturally. We have an enzyme called aromatase which does this. [/quote]

i would be happy to see that this is true, do you have a source on this?

[quote]cdxer wrote:

i would be happy to see that this is true, do you have a source on this?[/quote]

Are you serious?

EDIT: I’m not trying to hate here, but how did you figure you’re an ecto? A lot of self-proclaimed ectos just don’t eat enough.

What’s your calorie intake? Fat? Carbs? Protein?

[quote]cdxer wrote:
i would be happy to see that this is true, do you have a source on this?[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/article/features/the_war_on_estrogen

Somatypes are BS so don’t use them. I am may not be an ecto but I am definitely not a meso, so what the hell am I? Who cares anyway?