Determining Overall Body Strength

So this has been puzzling me for some time and I need some logic here.

In regards to how much you bench, then how much should you be able, and how much should you be able to squat/dead lift?

Where can you determining overall body strength and how is it measured.

If TC and the rest of the staff could chime in I would appreciate it.

There’s an article about how much you can bench in relation to your squat, deadlift, etc. if that’s what you’re asking:

I’m confused. I thought you were asking about the relationship between the 3 like 50 Caliber said. After I re-read your post…???

Are you asking about the big 3 relationship, or relative strength determined by lifting numbers? Or something else?

Little help?

no guys, i think he’s talking about your “power level”.

and only way you can tell is w/ a scouter scanner.

Why does it say in the article that you should be able to bench more than you front squat? I thought it was the other way around.

I know it’s different for everyone, but that is one thing that has always confused me. Front squat more than bench?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
no guys, i think he’s talking about your “power level”.

and only way you can tell is w/ a scouter scanner.
[/quote]

i lol’d

Why not just go to the gym and lift as much as you can for those exercises and then write it down?

Should be a lot more accurate that some formula off the net. Who cares how much you “should” lift anyway.

It’s not how much you should lift, it’s overall strength. If you have a weak back you will bench less.

So I want to know if i can bench 305 for three reps, what weight should i be rowing for three reps and then how much should i be squatting for three reps. Just relational overall strength. What shows that i have equal strength?

What would you expect your “overall body strength” to be measured in? I kinda see where you’re coming from, but think this through a bit more and come back.

bench+squat+deadlift = POWER LEVEL!!!