T Nation

Determined to Get Back Into Solid Shape

Hey everyone,

Just a bit of background on me. I've been training since I was 16 years old (28 now). The best shape I've been in was when I was 22 years old (205lbs @ 5% body-fat). I went through some tough times and gave up on training and eating right. Over 4 years I went up to a sloppy 240 lbs.

Only now, I've been getting back into the swing of things and have dropped down a slow, but quality, 20 pounds in the last 6 months.

I'm now a proud Father and determined to get back into solid shape so I can grow up still running around with the love of my life, my kid.

I used to be extremely active on several forums, but gave it all up when I became ashamed of how I let myself go.

All in all, I have 12 years of experience (both ups and downs) to share, as well as a solid educational background.

I joined this online forum as I find it intriguing and followed by educated and decent members.

As I keep progressing to being healthy, I'm looking forward to contributing here to help others.

wrong forum.

-25 internetz for you brah

Enjoy your stay here at the nation. Consequences will never be the same.

I know. I couldn't find the "New Guys" forum. It's all good. Thanks for the replies.

don't drink the water! it makes you forget!

Ta da!