Detecting Steroids through Blood Tests for Gyno

I’ve had minor gyno for a long time now(probably a couple years) but can’t even pinpoint when I first got it( for a while my body fat was quite high although this was well after puberty, maybe that had something to do with it but again I don’t know exactly.). Anyway, it was about a year ago that I finally realized I actually had it after cutting my body fat into the single digits and my nipples were still quite puffy and enlarged. This caused me to do more research where upon I learned what gyno actually was and saw I had it.(lump underneath nipples, puffiness, etc.).

Anyway, I’m going to see an endocrinologist finally in about 3 weeks but they want blood tests done the week before that for some reason? I’m worried though that these blood tests will detect elevated testosterone levels because I am on a cycle of 750 mg of test-e(1-12 weeks) with 40mg dianabol(1-5 weeks).

Note: I am currently on week 8 of this cycle and will be on week 10 when I have the blood tests done, week 11 when I see the endocrinologist. I don’t want him to think I’m on anything even though I know this cycle has nothing to do with my gyno(I’m currently taking 20mg/day on cycle of nolva to prevent any estrogen rebound that might make it worse.) My question is, will anything be detected on the blood tests that might alarm the endocrinologist, making him think the gyno occurred unnaturally? or should I postpone the blood tests and appointment a couple weeks or however long it will take for my test levels to even out? or should I just be honest and tell him I’ve supplemented with testosterone but I don’t think it has anything to do with my gyno currently?(probably won’t do that, especially since I think my only option to get rid of this is probably surgery and I’m hoping by some chance I can get my insurance company to cover it or at least a large majority of the costs).

All advice is greatly appreciated… Thanks in advance guys.

Depends what hes testing for obviously. Maybe just estrogen. Maybe more. I would ask.

If you want to be sure he doesn’t find anything related to steroids I would postpone it.

I would just be honest with him but as you said you’re hoping insurance will cover it so … yeah…

Your estradiol levels will test as being far above normal, and if testosterone is tested also (I don’t know, but it reasonably might, as low testosterone would be a relevant thing for him to consider) the results will be proof positive of use.

Im pretty sure that being on trt is a disqualification for insurance coverage so im sure they will be testing more than just estrogen.

Yeah they’re going to check your sex hormones and notice you have elevated T levels. Will they know it’s exogenous? No. Will they assume that your super high levels of T are playing a role? Yes!

They will notice something is off. Dbol will jack up your estrogen, and considering you have Nolva blocking the estrogen receptors in your man boobs you may have some excess estrogen from that as well.

Maybe you need an AI or one of those suicide inhibitors?

Or maybe, just maybe, if you’re really worried about the gyno, stop doing steroids. They may not have caused the issue but they sure can exacerbate the situation if you don’t know what you’re doing.

[quote]bpbob wrote:
Yeah they’re going to check your sex hormones and notice you have elevated T levels. Will they know it’s exogenous? No. Will they assume that your super high levels of T are playing a role? Yes!
[/quote]

Is this sarcasm?

What doctor would not think he’s on gear when his T levels come back at over 2,000?