T Nation

Details on Plazma?

can anyone provide what details they know about this? what’s it do, etc.

I don’t follow LiveSpills.

Not much is known so far, other than that it drives nutrients into the muscles and produces crazy pumps.

Zraw was using it for his contest prep and this is what he has to say:

(from http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/julien_g_zraw_road_to_provincials_2014?id=5438784&pageNo=1 )

No details, just months of teasing like prior to all other supplement releases.

It might be coming in RTD form and there is a new flavor that is a yellowish green.

CS also said that there are two new liquid flavors coming out soon.

[quote]cally wrote:
No details, just months of teasing like prior to all other supplement releases. [/quote]

I don’t understand why this is the way products are brought out.

Show a bunch of pics, say its awesome but then get defensive when people start asking about it too much.

…Still excited though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:
No details, just months of teasing like prior to all other supplement releases. [/quote]

Show a bunch of pics, say its awesome but then get defensive when people start asking about it too much.

[/quote]

Agreed completely. It is unfortunate but luckily for Biotest they do make great products and provide great free articles. I will continue to support them

[quote]cally wrote:

[/quote]

marketing 201, create a buzz, people want things they cannot have

[quote]cally wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

[/quote]

Agreed completely. It is unfortunate but luckily for Biotest they do make great products and provide great free articles. I will continue to support them
[/quote]

Same here, the difference is unreal

Until this is released, is Anaconda the latest and greatest?

Biotest is like the Apple (aapl) of the supplement world

I don’t follow the spills nowadays either, so thanks OP for bringing up the question. From past entries, I thought Plazma was an additive to Anaconda, not a stand alone product by itself. But that was awhile ago.

I am eagerly awaiting this stuff. MAG-10, Anaconda, I-3G…all winners in my book. Biotest is batting 1000 right now for me…here’s hoping Plazma keeps that average up.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
I don’t follow the spills nowadays either, so thanks OP for bringing up the question. From past entries, I thought Plazma was an additive to Anaconda, not a stand alone product by itself. But that was awhile ago.

I am eagerly awaiting this stuff. MAG-10, Anaconda, I-3G…all winners in my book. Biotest is batting 1000 right now for me…here’s hoping Plazma keeps that average up. [/quote]

I think that was the initial thought, that it would be an additive to Anaconda and it still might be. However, going off of the little that has been said in the spills and what zraw is saying, it looks as though if you are taking PLAZMA during training you wouldn’t be using Anaconda.

But at this point this is all speculation and jumping to conclusions about anything is probably unwise. I’m sure we will find out soon enough. I guess if they wanted to be nostalgic, the Anaconda protocol was released the day before Thanksgiving 2 years ago, maybe they release it on the same date.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]cally wrote:

[/quote]

marketing 201, create a buzz, people want things they cannot have
[/quote]

^^this.