Destroying Marriage

Being happily married for 20 years, I’ve often wondered why so many other marriages get ruined. I came acroas this and thought it might be good for discussion.

"Real women are self-effacing. They put their husbands and their children before themselves. This is how women show love: by self-surrender. Avoid women who compete, control, criticize or complain (the 4 c’s). Avoid women who are overachievers. Don’t get hung up on unavailable women. They’re aren’t as special as they wish you to think. Choose a wife who complements you and is a good companion. Choose one who will be a good mother.

“Being possessive is natural. A man wants to possess a woman. Women want to be possessed. In the act of love, we say a man “possesses” a woman. Total love equals total possession. This is not the same as domination. It is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect. My wife does not share my political views on many subjects.”

“The creation of a strong and loving family is perhaps the highest goal to which a man can aspire. This is the natural process by which men (and women) grow over a lifetime. This is how we find love and intimacy. It isn’t for everyone but it is the path to happiness for most.”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
…It is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect…

…It isn’t for everyone…[/quote]

Most people will miss what I just quoted. Especially the second bit.

Good advice.

HH, you are quoting a man who was left by his wife/wifes because he was chronically unfaithful and is now whining about it because he feels alone and his t-levels are plummeting. To find a meaning in his life he is trying to squeeze some kind of wisdom from his fuck-up’s.

Congratulations for your happy and long marriage, it’s as long as mine has been. But there is no magic formula, only hard work.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
kaaleppi wrote:
HH, you are quoting a man who was left by his wife/wifes because he was chronically unfaithful and is now whining about it because he feels alone and his t-levels are plummeting. To find a meaning in his life he is trying to squeeze some kind of wisdom from his fuck-up’s.

Perhaps he has learned from his mistakes and is passing that knowledge along.

[/quote]

He’s learned from his mistakes that “Real women are self-effacing”? Perhaps he hasn’t learned shit, and only thinks he has.

How flattering to a woman to tell her you are extremely happy now because you gave up on beautiful women and settled on her.
I am reading more from this guy. It is kinda comical.
Is he really for real?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
kaaleppi wrote:

Perhaps he has learned from his mistakes and is passing that knowledge along.

He’s learned from his mistakes that “Real women are self-effacing”? Perhaps he hasn’t learned shit, and only thinks he has.

That’s a real possibility. Another possibility is that you and I don’t know shit…There really are limitless possibilities here. Perspecitive is a very curious thing.
[/quote]

Take a look at this guys website.

One size fits all.