T Nation

Destroying Marriage

Being happily married for 20 years, I’ve often wondered why so many other marriages get ruined. I came acroas this and thought it might be good for discussion.

"Real women are self-effacing. They put their husbands and their children before themselves. This is how women show love: by self-surrender. Avoid women who compete, control, criticize or complain (the 4 c’s). Avoid women who are overachievers. Don’t get hung up on unavailable women. They’re aren’t as special as they wish you to think. Choose a wife who complements you and is a good companion. Choose one who will be a good mother.

“Being possessive is natural. A man wants to possess a woman. Women want to be possessed. In the act of love, we say a man “possesses” a woman. Total love equals total possession. This is not the same as domination. It is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect. My wife does not share my political views on many subjects.”

“The creation of a strong and loving family is perhaps the highest goal to which a man can aspire. This is the natural process by which men (and women) grow over a lifetime. This is how we find love and intimacy. It isn’t for everyone but it is the path to happiness for most.”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
…It is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect…

…It isn’t for everyone…[/quote]

Most people will miss what I just quoted. Especially the second bit.

Good advice.

HH, you are quoting a man who was left by his wife/wifes because he was chronically unfaithful and is now whining about it because he feels alone and his t-levels are plummeting. To find a meaning in his life he is trying to squeeze some kind of wisdom from his fuck-up’s.

Congratulations for your happy and long marriage, it’s as long as mine has been. But there is no magic formula, only hard work.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
kaaleppi wrote:
HH, you are quoting a man who was left by his wife/wifes because he was chronically unfaithful and is now whining about it because he feels alone and his t-levels are plummeting. To find a meaning in his life he is trying to squeeze some kind of wisdom from his fuck-up’s.

Perhaps he has learned from his mistakes and is passing that knowledge along.

[/quote]

He’s learned from his mistakes that “Real women are self-effacing”? Perhaps he hasn’t learned shit, and only thinks he has.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How flattering to a woman to tell her you are extremely happy now because you gave up on beautiful women and settled on her.
I am reading more from this guy. It is kinda comical.
Is he really for real?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Anonymous Coward wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
kaaleppi wrote:

Perhaps he has learned from his mistakes and is passing that knowledge along.

He’s learned from his mistakes that “Real women are self-effacing”? Perhaps he hasn’t learned shit, and only thinks he has.

That’s a real possibility. Another possibility is that you and I don’t know shit…There really are limitless possibilities here. Perspecitive is a very curious thing.
[/quote]

Take a look at this guys website.

One size fits all.