Destroying Fat Program

In regards to your destroying fat program: I have a few questions, first I assumed that you do one circuit per lacerate inducing work out day, and second I wanted to get you input on the weight I should be using. I currently back squat 390lbs, bench 275lbs, and I weigh 175lbs. I do most sets with out putting the weight down, maybe the last set of shoulder presses I may have to use some legs at the end. Lastly I wanted some advise on pre workout nutrition/ sups. I am considering ordering plazma to take pre workout on heavy lifting days, since I am on a tight budget would 1 dose 15-30min before in addition to some weight protein during the work out be sufficient to help me through the work out and at very least maintain muscle mass while on my fat lose program? Or would the 1 dose of plazma be better during the work out? The ultimate goal here is to lean out, which I’m pretty good at for nutrition and exercise wise, but my issue as may is maintaining or even gaining muscle while doing so.

Day 1: Heavy lifting Squat/bench/pull + sprints 5x60m
Day 2: Lactate-inducing workout 1(circuit B) + 20-30 minutes of steady-state aerobic
Day 3: Active recovery (walking, slow bike ride, swimming) 30min
Day 4: Heavy lifting deadlift/shoulder press (or push press) + sprints 5x60m
Day 5: Lactate-inducing workout 2(circuit A) + 20-30 minutes of steady-state aerobic
Day 6: Some outdoor activity
Day 7: OFF

Circuit A (12-15 reps per set)
A1. Horizontal pushing exercise (DB benchpress 70lb each hand)
A2. Quads-dominant exercise (goblet squat 70lbs)
A3. Horizontal pulling exercise (DB row 70lbs)
A4. Hamstrings-dominant exercise (romanian deadlift 110lbs)
A5. Abdominal exercise (weighted crunch 45lb plate)

Circuit B (15-20 reps per set)
B1. Vertical pushing exercise (barbell shoulder press 85lbs)
B2. Quads-dominant exercise (goblet squat 70lbs)
B3. Vertical pulling exercise (Lat pull down 160lbs)
B4. Hamstrings-dominant exercise (straight leg dead lift 110lbs)
B5. Abdominal exercise (cable crunch 82lbs)

That program is 9 years old Thib has updated his concepts quite a bit. This would be better…