T Nation

Designer Steroid / Prohormone

I’m trying to find a designer steroid or prohormone that won’t give me gyno and will either not affect libido or increase it (and also not decrease it afterwards, but I’m not sure if anything can really be done other then good pct for that)

I know when messing with hormones you always have a chance of this stuff but I’m looking for something that has the least chance of these two in perticular

I’m looking mainly at phera-plex or possibly m4ohn but I’m overwhelmed with so many choices so I’m seeking some advice

thanks

try anavar

if you had searched you would have read this:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1145917&pageNo=0#1147935

Go to LegalSteroids.com

Buy their D-BOL, Winny-V, and Androll. It will get you everything you wanted and more.

Don’t worry about the cost, its expensive but its worth it.

If its SD Labs, its good stuff.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
try anavar[/quote]

agreed

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Go to LegalSteroids.com

Buy their D-BOL, Winny-V, and Androll. It will get you everything you wanted and more.

Don’t worry about the cost, its expensive but its worth it.

If its SD Labs, its good stuff.

[/quote]

lol

don’t waste your time and money on designers and prohormones.

I heard a lot of good results from MAG-10 but it isn’t legal any more so you might as well do a cycle.

Research it first. Then research some more. Even if you are just doing a cycle of Var you can shut yourself down and eff up your liver.

More than that you will need to use good diet and training because Var although low on sides is not that strong a compound unless you use high doses (which gives increased sides).

If you use it properly you should get a strength and recovery boost, lean out a bit, and get denser. It won’t put on a ton of weight but the weight will be muscle and not water.

Best of luck bro.

FG

FG is exactly right. Pharmaceutical anabolic steroids are no more illegal than MAG-10 is now or any of the newer compounds.

It isn’t the case that all compounds that are steroids and are androgens are either equally good or are suitably free of problems.

Pharmaceuticals should be the preferred way to go.

As I understand it some designer steroids are still legal. Stuff like superdrol, phera-plex. Or maybe that is incorrect ?

It’s correct that the vendors act as if they are, but as to what their legal defense could possibly be if prosecuted, that’s beyond imagining.

The only defense I’ve ever even heard is to completely misread the English language with a claim that “and includes” means “only including.” Which of course is not the case.

Simply because people sell things over the Internet (or by phone) and send through the mail doesn’t mean it’s legal to do so.

You’ll find a lot of outfits that sell painkillers that are controlled substances in like manner, or for that matter pharmaceutical anabolic steroids – a little harder to find but not tough.

They’ve already put one “prohormone” fellow in jail, or sentenced him to it anyway, and if the mood strikes there’s nothing, IMO, stopping them from successfully prosecuting any of them.

If it were legal, I certainly had some outstanding stuff we could have done. It’s just not, however. There are some folk however that may need the money, or feel they do, enough to risk being wide open to imprisonment.