Designer Steroid Cycle

Hi all I’m just 2 months back in the gym after a 3 year absence I went to 70 kg to 78 kg,ive started to get back some of my previous gains,strength etc.
I’ve been eating In excess of 3000 calories a day.

I’m trying a cycle on a designer steroid called. D-mein : 17a-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-estra, 4-9(10) dien-3-one.

Anyone have any views on this prohormome??

The first time I’ve ever done this. So I’m new to it.

I have everything I need for my PTC, ZMA DAA BCAAS CREATINE OMEGA FISH OILS AMD MULTI VITS AND MILK THISTLE EXTRACT, AND MOST IMPORTALY MY CLOMIDEX.

when should I start my clomid???

At the end of my cycle or two weeks I. As I haven’t any idea what is the best time to begin this.

Many thanks!!

CLOM, through its full spectrum approach not only offers a solution to the testosterone conundrum, but simultaneously offers a solution to the estrogen one as well. A holistic approach to hormonal management through enzymatic disruption, feedback up-regulation and SHBG binding, CLOM is the Testosterone/Estrogen solution.

CLOM contains Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) extract. The active compound is known as 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and has been shown to increase free testosterone levels by liberating it from circulating sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), a protein that serves to regulate the amount of active hormone in the bloodstream. If your hormones are bound, they’re not “free” to exert their influence. In addition, playing a dual role, this compound inhibits aromatase, the enzyme that converts your precious testosterone to estrogen.

Clomidex Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
3, 17-keto-eticohol-triene 10mg
6-bromo androst 1, 4 diene 3, 17 dione - alpha isomer &
6 bromo androst 1, 4 diene 3, 17 dione - beta isomer 10mg
Stinging Nettle 100mg
Sodium Caprylate 100mg
7, 8 Benzoflavone 15mg

Clomidex Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules at night. Use in cycles of 3 to 4 weeks.

I’ve checked all the ingredients to make sure this is what my body will need and the ingredients true effectiveness when it comes to inhibiting estrogen and increasing free roaming testosterone.

The ingredients speak for them selves individually so all together wouldn’t it be fairly effective one would think?

Ps… When would be the nest time to take clomid??

After a cycle?
…during PTC??

Thank you.

Designer steroids are the same as steroids. Hence you should be researching on how to do a proper steroid cycle instead of the nonsense supplement and “PCT” products the same sellers of these designer steroids are hyping.

I’m aware that designer steroids are the same as real steroids and the potential risks that may come along with it.

I have spent a lot of time looking into it,and there are are lot of different opions that Internet searches have given me.

I just want to make sure I do this correctly and not damage myself.

Hence I don’t understand why 2 ppl have replied to me but not awnser my question about the clomid?

Cheers

I’ve found a lot of information about clomid on the net,however none as when to take it, obviously it part of a pct (depending on your choice)

But I need to know when I should start it…2 weeks into my cycle… After my last tablet of D-mein of 2 days after ECT…???

I would really appreciate some advice on it or a link if anyone knows of a good one…

clomid after your cycle.

50mg for 4 weeks