T Nation

Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act 2014

Thoughts on this? It seems there's strong bi-partisan support here, and getting through the House was a huge step. You can read the text of the actual bill here as well...

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4771

I stocked up on m sten just in case

flip, from reading your posts here and there it seems you are leaning to a prohormone cycle instead of injectable?

I can see why you’d think that, but the fact is that I’m just interested in everything related to performance enhancers. Obviously there are plenty of orals (currently legal or not, prohormone or designer steroid, whatever), that are very effective, many of which are used by guys who are also using injectables. Yogi’s mentioned M Sten in a couple threads, and that he plans to incorporate it into future cycles. When Superdrol was legal, I remember seeing that a lot of steroid users played around with that.

For the record, I would never use injectable steroids, as they are illegal in this country. I imagine that if I did, however, that the fall/winter months would be a good time to use them. I’d probably be inclined to keep a pretty detailed log of my progress as well, with pictures and everything.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
For the record, I would never use injectable steroids, as they are illegal in this country. I imagine that if I did, however, that the fall/winter months would be a good time to use them. I’d probably be inclined to keep a pretty detailed log of my progress as well, with pictures and everything.[/quote]

lol

we <3 flipcollar round these parts

^ x2

LMAO

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Thoughts on this? It seems there’s strong bi-partisan support here, and getting through the House was a huge step. You can read the text of the actual bill here as well…

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4771[/quote]

i hate this crap… they made it illegal to get AAS in this country, and then whenever they come up with decent supps, they outlaw them as well…

in that case you should definitely not start a log because i will definitely not follow it for legality reasons of course. when do you think all this will not be happening?

i guess i need to load up on Halo…

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
in that case you should definitely not start a log because i will definitely not follow it for legality reasons of course. when do you think all this will not be happening?[/quote]

I already have a log, I’m just gonna keep using the same one.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/ok_lets_lift_and_1_and_2_and_1_and_2?id=4631074&pageNo=0

I plan to start my winter bulk in mid to late October.

niceee, i’ll be following

update:

The law passed. It will be enacted any day now (depending on whether or not Obama actually gets around to signing it), and allows for no grace period of sales. It’s effective immediately, and it’s a much more aggressive law than its predecessors.

dang, how did i forget you posted that? i even responded, too…

yeah, i skimmed through that bill the other day, and it doesn’t look like “pro-hormones” will be making a comeback, based off the broad terms they use there…

just got my Helladrol today.

side note: i’ve found the Halo clones (H-drol, Helladrol, etc), Superdrol and even Epistane to be stronger than most other oral steroids, with the exception of D-bol and Anadrol. has anybody else found this to be true, or am i crazY?

I woudn’t say epistane is stronger than dbol or even var, but it is nice. I’ve never used any of the other yins

Just as I planned my epi / msten kickstart and finish :confused:

consensus seems to be strong enough that epistane’s a good product. I ended up buying 13 bottles of an epi product (epitren). Figured might as well, at the price they’re selling at.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
consensus seems to be strong enough that epistane’s a good product. I ended up buying 13 bottles of an epi product (epitren). Figured might as well, at the price they’re selling at.[/quote]

lol! 13 bottles? My word

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
consensus seems to be strong enough that epistane’s a good product. I ended up buying 13 bottles of an epi product (epitren). Figured might as well, at the price they’re selling at.[/quote]

lol! 13 bottles? My word[/quote]

yea. I figured why not. They’ll last forever, and the total price was 200 USD. So like 15 bucks a bottle. Worst case scenario would be me never using any of it, and only being out 200 bucks.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

lol! 13 bottles? My word[/quote]

yea. I figured why not. They’ll last forever, and the total price was 200 USD. So like 15 bucks a bottle. Worst case scenario would be me never using any of it, and only being out 200 bucks.[/quote]

fair enough. Let us know the gains from 100mg of epi a day! Haha