T Nation

Describe Your Feelings After First Online Purchase

Was it relief or more like “fuck, what the hell did I just do”?

It was more “Man, I hope I don’t log onto T-Nation and see another pointless thread clogging up the Steroid board”.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
It was more “Man, I hope I don’t log onto T-Nation and see another pointless thread clogging up the Steroid board”.[/quote]

Serious now, how does one get rid of things like this.

Is there a spray or something?

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
serious now,how does one get rid of things like this.
is there a spray or something?[/quote]

Try massaging your scrotum every 3-4 hours.

Why is it every Kiwi I meet is a fucking tool?

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
Why is it every Kiwi I meet is a fucking tool?[/quote]

Here. To get the sand out of your vagina.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
MMAguy wrote:
Why is it every Kiwi I meet is a fucking tool?

Here. To get the sand out of your vagina.[/quote]

How underwhelming.

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
How underwhelming.[/quote]

I try not to try.

I thought it was cool. I think it was a CD from Amazon.com. I’d say I had good feeling about it

:slight_smile:

[quote]saps wrote:
I thought it was cool. I think it was a CD from Amazon.com. I’d say I had good feeling about it

:)[/quote]

Good to hear. Most CD purchasers feel a great deal of buyers remorse.

What a funny thread

fucking hilarious.

Well I liked the advantage of seeing Ms Haze in all her glory before I comitted to purchasing her DVD.

[quote]MMAguy wrote:
Why is it every Kiwi I meet is a fucking tool?[/quote]

kiwis are yummy
specially paired with strawberry

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
MMAguy wrote:
Why is it every Kiwi I meet is a fucking tool?

kiwis are yummy
specially paired with strawberry

[/quote]

and whip cream


been looking for an excuse to use this pic

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
kiwis are yummy
specially paired with strawberry
and whip cream[/quote]

That would be awesome to hear if you were both babes.

[quote]saps wrote:
I thought it was cool. I think it was a CD from Amazon.com. I’d say I had good feeling about it

:)[/quote]

that’s kind of ttt

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
been looking for an excuse to use this pic

[/quote]

I exploded with laughter when I saw this. Come to think of it, that reminds me of myself back in middle school…hey! wtf!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
been looking for an excuse to use this pic

I exploded with laughter when I saw this. Come to think of it, that reminds me of myself back in middle school…hey! wtf! [/quote]

dont take it personal cause I tried playing basketball .

too short and umm ya