2 whole eggs
1 pint of milk
10 egg whites

total from the brands ive used are

calories 3250
protein 247 grams
carbs 363 grams
fats 82 grams

Dude, I’m going to give you a warning. I’ll say this once and only once so you better listen.

Edit your post before someone reads it, throw out those goddamn eggwhites and eat whole eggs.
Seriously.

Eat more variaty of food. Where are the vegtables and the fats? If you only eat food like this, you will have a nutrient defficency and this will kill your progress. Try to eat alittle bit of everything healthy, but mostly protein.

5 1/2 hours between breakfast and lunch and then 5 hours between lunch and tea, with 3 meals in 4 hours after that? Space them out so you’re eating every 2-3 hours no matter what.

What do you do with all the egg yolks you’re not eating? Are you near Merseyside? Coz I’ll take them off your hands if you don’t want them, lol.

Ditch the bread (or have it after your work-out) and replace it with veg and fruit (mostly veg, though). I love milk, too, and drink a lot of it, but I think 4 pints is overkill. Try to get some tuna, salmon, mackerel and such in your diet. Nuts are also good for fat and protein.

Your calorific/nutrient breakdown is pretty similar to mine, but we go about it completely differently. Read the articles by Christian Thibaudeau- Nutrition For Newbies. That’ll set you straight. Good luck.

So at the moment you have given us your diet GREAT!!..

When do you workout?
How many days do you workout?
How do you workout?

It is hard to critique a diet when we don’t know what it is supplying.

All I can say at the moment is eat less because you are going to get fat since you are not working out. 2500kcal :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Badunk wrote:
5 1/2 hours between breakfast and lunch and then 5 hours between lunch and tea, with 3 meals in 4 hours after that? Space them out so you’re eating every 2-3 hours no matter what.

What do you do with all the egg yolks you’re not eating? Are you near Merseyside? Coz I’ll take them off your hands if you don’t want them, lol.

Ditch the bread (or have it after your work-out) and replace it with veg and fruit (mostly veg, though). I love milk, too, and drink a lot of it, but I think 4 pints is overkill. Try to get some tuna, salmon, mackerel and such in your diet. Nuts are also good for fat and protein.

Your calorific/nutrient breakdown is pretty similar to mine, but we go about it completely differently. Read the articles by Christian Thibaudeau- Nutrition For Newbies. That’ll set you straight. Good luck.[/quote]

nah i buy cartons of egg whites off egg nation, think its 45 quid for about 600.

the gaps are my work breaks but i guess i could sneak in some food breaks somewhere

Its good to finally get posting onthis site…

If this is working for you…gd for you!! but there is no way I could eat the same things everysingle day…an your 17!!! where are all the burgers and stuff…your 17…yo can take it…you don’t need to be eating like a 30 year old!!