Derek Poundstone 2010 Mohegan Sun Training

thats an impressive jump for a 145kg man

You have to post this when I’m starting a deloading week…

Fuck, how hasn’t this dude won WSM yet…

If anyone is going to shatter Pudz’s 5 time record, it’s gonna be Poundstone.

Beast.

Well Poundstone places first at The Arnold regularly if not top 3. Pudz is better at WSM type events and Poundstone at other events.

That gym boggles my mind.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
That gym boggles my mind.[/quote]

The gym sucks, believe me. It’s just Poundstone’s stuff in a corner that’s cool.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

The gym sucks, believe me. It’s just Poundstone’s stuff in a corner that’s cool.[/quote]

Poundstones personal equipment in the corner and backside of the gym blows my mind.

Poundstone pissed in that corner once… now it’s HIS.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

The gym sucks, believe me. It’s just Poundstone’s stuff in a corner that’s cool.[/quote]

That’s what boggles my mind. It’s like a Planet Fitness mixed with an EliteFTS/Strongman gym hybrid.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

That’s what boggles my mind. It’s like a Planet Fitness mixed with an EliteFTS/Strongman gym hybrid.[/quote]

Oh, got it, haha. I thought you were saying it looks like an incredible place to train, when it’s really just a storage facility for the strongman equipment that happens to have a bunch of normal people off to the side

much respect for those pull ups too

@ 1:05 what kinda belt is that he’s wearing? thanks

[quote]sumabeast wrote:
@ 1:05 what kinda belt is that he’s wearing? thanks[/quote]

http://www.jackalsgym.com/store.aspx?prod_id=RH-BS2

he picks up that 250 lb block like butter, looks cool and fluid.

Anybody know if that his personal equiptment or if the other members can use it? Also does anybody know the name of the gym?

It’s his personal equipment, but he allows other people to use it if they pay a small fee I think (mainly so he can maintain all of the equipment). The place is in Waterbury CT, but I don’t know what it’s called.

His form is amazing on everything. The yoke and stone carries? They were textbook perfect.

[quote]musicma1n1 wrote:
It’s his personal equipment, but he allows other people to use it if they pay a small fee I think (mainly so he can maintain all of the equipment). The place is in Waterbury CT, but I don’t know what it’s called.[/quote]

This is not true. Derek doesnt charge any fee. If you are not a member of the gym, you have to pay a day fee, that money goes to the gym, not Derek.

But no, ordinary members aren’t allowed to use his equipment, if you want to use it, you’ve got to train when he’s there training/using it.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

[quote]musicma1n1 wrote:
It’s his personal equipment, but he allows other people to use it if they pay a small fee I think (mainly so he can maintain all of the equipment). The place is in Waterbury CT, but I don’t know what it’s called.[/quote]

This is not true. Derek doesnt charge any fee. If you are not a member of the gym, you have to pay a day fee, that money goes to the gym, not Derek.

But no, ordinary members aren’t allowed to use his equipment, if you want to use it, you’ve got to train when he’s there training/using it.[/quote]

I double checked, and KBCThird is right. I stand corrected.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
But no, ordinary members aren’t allowed to use his equipment, if you want to use it, you’ve got to train when he’s there training/using it.[/quote]

Fuck, imagine trying to train with him.