Depression from High E?

Free T seems high. Could just be chasing your tail or masking some other issues with that much T.

I feel your pain on the symptoms. I’m in the same boat. 200mg per week felt great for awhile, but it wasn’t sustainable. If your free T is towards the top of the normal range and your still feeling like shit, it’s probably not a T issue.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Free T seems high. Could just be chasing your tail or masking some other issues with that much T.

I feel your pain on the symptoms. I’m in the same boat. 200mg per week felt great for awhile, but it wasn’t sustainable. If your free T is towards the top of the normal range and your still feeling like shit, it’s probably not a T issue.[/quote]

If my free t is high, and my e is also high, could the e be canceling out some of the positive effects of the free t? Or is free t not affected by e? I assumed that I feel like crap because my high e is working against what the t is supposed to be doing. I’m hoping now that my e should lower with anastrozole, I should start to shed some of the fat I’ve had a hard time getting rid of too.