Depressing — The Road Down is Much Quicker than the Road Up

Not at all. Being a fake natty doesn’t make you bad at coaching necessarily. You said above that you were selling a lie, not me.

Being a fake natty is advantageous in a lot of areas of life. Interviewing for jobs is a great example. Just being attractive is a huge advantage in life.

Have any of your clients asked you about PED use? What do you say?

That I’m on TRT, I’ve done research into them and the risk of infertility (at their age) is not worth it. Get as big as you can now, settle down, save sperm, or decide not to by 26-28, and then dabble in them as you’ll have a good 10 years if you think it’s worth it by then.

Well, you are being more honest than you are giving yourself credit for.

I’m open about TRT, just not the 500. I emphasize infertility for their age as my sperm count is 1-2 million and normal is 15-200 million. It might be possible, but very improbable (fingers crossed) and it would be very expensive to do the sperm in the egg transplants or to give up bodybuilding to reboot and use hCG to see if sperm count recovers.

These are things 16-23 year old kids don’t think about.

I was adamant on a vasectomy at 19 but my doc said I needed to be married for 5 years, have 1 or 2 kids, and be 24 or 26. I could’ve gotten it done by a non-military doctor an reimbursed had I known how insurance worked in the military. But, I have a beautiful girl now (all I want).

They need to truly think of it. I know it’s only like 10%… but 1 in 10 chance really worth not having a kid? Especially if you find the right woman and she wants one? You gonna let her down?

I have personal convos like that too.

Such an amazing stay and full-body workup.

Today, I had an MRI and got results from my smell test.

I have an underdeveloped ‘smell knob’ (unsure what that is in proper English) and lines around it in my brain are shorter.

There are 5 levels: People typically start at level 1 and as they age can go 2, 3, 4, 5 (no smell/severe) or remain the same or lose just some sense (1 to a 2).

I am a 3. The doctor said it is a possibility to move to a 4, as I was so close, by 40 and maybe 5 by 50. We’re going to check again in a year to see if smell fails further (though a year should stay the same, but if it does decrease, it shows acceleration and could lose it all by 35).

Just good to know that one day I’ll wake up earlier than most and not smell the roses as it’s not treatable or curable.

:man_shrugging:

At least you’ll be the last guy in the room to smell your coworkers farts.

2 Likes

Just glad it’s smell and not vision. I can live without the former.

Follow-up: My doctor put me back on 500mg until my HGH gets insurance approval. However, he recently cut me down to 400mg to test it.

It’s been about 1 1/2 months on 400mg and I’ve noticed that instead of losing mental cognitive ability all day, it’s sporadic events to being sort of out-of-body. It’s hard to explain, but I’ll have 10-minute spats, maybe once or more per day, where I will feel out of touch with reality. The moment that scared me the most was a couple of days ago when I was driving for about 3km and felt like the world was spinning under my car, while out of body, and not the car moving.

I have an appointment coming up this week to hopefully get me back on 500mg because that, apparently, solves the mental issues I am facing while “low on T” (even though the levels put me at 3000-3500 at 500mg).

I’m hoping that HGH can fix the mental issues while lowering T, but if it doesn’t, I am fine with being on 500mg for what little life 500mg can provide me, be it 5 years or 50 more years as life is not life without breaking that barrier (400mg is still dangerous in the moment as you can see from my above example of driving, just lucky it happened on an empty 2 lane road).

About 2 months later and I’ve finally been given the green light for HGH as I was diagnosed with adult HGH deficiency too.

My doctor lowered my T dose to 400mg, with no effect like it had before (knock on wood), and put me on 0.25mg / 0.75iu of HGH pending bloodwork.

With HGH, I’ve noticed a decrease in stubborn belly fat which is where it always collected (right below the belly button).

Still not dead on 400mg of T and years of 500mg though. :slight_smile:

Do you have cardiomyopathy? You mentioned the doctors asked if you were an athlete when conducting an echo?

Did you have any testing for PAIS conducted?

I think it was because I went from 90kg in athletic days (roids) to 75kg and it was more of “athlete’s heart” if anything, otherwise they would’ve been more surprised. I came to this conclusion, without seeing the size, because they asked me if I was athletic or not following up by stating that it wasn’t an issue.

I brought this up due to some overlying symptoms. However, I was not tested for this as I don’t believe it yet exists in Japan… only full androgen insensitivity.

doubtful… athletes heart tends to regress following prolonged abstinence from resistance training. If you have “athletes heart” when not training for months on end chances are it’s from years of non stop permablasting.

AR sequence analysis can be conducted in virtually any country… MAIS/PAIS would require higher dosages in effort to achieve a therapeutic effect. Somehow I doubt this is the case with you though