Depressing — The Road Down is Much Quicker than the Road Up

Just approved a year or two ago, but for cancer.

We are about a decade or two behind in a lot of treatments. TRT protocol (unless you fight it) is 125mg/wk or 250mg every 3 weeks + 5000-10000iu HCG once a month. Nothing to treat E2.

Sorry but your still missing the point. Just because one doctor put you on that dose doesn’t make it ‘treatment’ and if I remember correctly you mentioned you were quite pushy with him to get you to that dosage.

One doctors incompetence and not finding the underlying issue doesn’t make what you were taking okay.

Interesting, what about post-operative pain and/or EXTREMELY painful, chronic conditions like CRPS?

Yes, because I was put on 125mg and it wasn’t effective. Then I pushed for more, subsequently “cured” at 500mg.

In the States, you have the luxury of a 2nd opinion. Here, you have to push (social care) because you really only have 1 doctor.

Opiates are for cancer only and can only be prescribed for a maximum of 3 months… so you better guess stage 4 and death correctly or you’ll die in withdrawal and pain as it is.

That’s like saying “30mg of oxy isn’t enough, I’m still in pain, I need more” and taking say 80mg and being ‘cured’. Although you aren’t cured because there is an underlying condition causing the need for more opiates to mask the pain.

While i do understand some conditions are incurable and do need significant amounts of pain killers it still gets my point across.

At the end of the day you have found the underlying problem and your on your way to being where you need to be without putting your health at risk. Which is what everyone here wanted.

Not quite as pain is pain while there was another condition that mimicked the same symptoms of low T cured by T… but, yeah, on the road to recovery (unless a tumor).

Higher T levels are related to high GH and IGF-1 levels as shown in literature (testosterone studies showed a dose related response to exogenous T and GH / IGF-1). It is possible that if the GH is what you actually needed, that supraphysiologic levels of T got you the GH you needed (not in the most healthy way though). Using GH or a GH inducing peptide to bring up GH is probably healthier (as long as you aren’t running BBer doses of GH).

2 Likes

Confirmed. Now to just use AAS to get some mass back as I’m 72kg and then run TRT + the GH I need (not BB dose) when the insurance kicks in (as it’s like $10k/yr and will take up to 3 months to process).

I figure up the diet, run 500mg for 3 months, end with a 6 week Primo cycle, and get on a TRT regimine (as I could hold that mass then) and GH to continue to grow (a bit slower, though).

May do some cycles to get back to 92kg… as I worked hard to get there. But, I’ll get to that point and see where normal TRT + GH gets me. :slight_smile:

Just a quick anecdote. My personal experience has shown that your TRT dose is going to dictate what you can hold unless you keep cycling for life. So whatever mass you hold while on a strong TRT dose isn’t satisfactory you may need to continue to risk your health. Cycling will get you there faster, but I’ve yet to find someone without elite genetics that keeps anything past a prime TRT body. Granted my personal in real life experience, not on the web, is only limited to a handful of gents.

1 Like

Even those with elite genetics return to what they can hold on their TRT protocol if they go off cycle long enough. That just ends up being more than almost everybody else, so they still look freaky.

As I’ve mentioned to you before, I do think cycling increases the size one can be on TRT by a bit. I don’t know how to quantify that amount, and I think it is probably under 10 lbs (wouldn’t surprise me if it was 2-3 lbs only).

I would agree its somewhere in that range for the majority of men. The body likes to find homeostasis so unless you continue using and then getting even more aggressive with doses/compounds you’re going to stall out and revert back once you cease use. It worse for non TRT guys as I’ve seen guys use for a few years and once go back natural they turn into skinny fat blobs from having horrible hormone imbalances.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service.
I think there have been a few misunderstandings in this thread in the beginning. I found your posts were quite confusing. But I get it now and you seem to know what you get yourself into as well as you try to just feel good. Then after that you want to abuse, which is ok, that’s what every user here does. Responsible abuse is everybody’s own decision. I wish you good luck and hope the GH gets you mentally we’re you need to be.

I’m interested in one thing: how do you get such a thorough check-up? Is that normal?
I basically have to harass my doc or be near clinically dead to get a hormone reading here.

1 Like

i knew i shouldn’t have opened this thread …ugh , its quite simple , post a pic no LE gonna come looking for you i promise , or shut up with all your bullshit. Why do you guys take the time to keep responding to this nonsense. You can order from numerous UGL’s , so just order a shit ton of test e and do a gram of test a week you might win Jeopardy with that dose and a clear brain you god damm clown .

The guys having a pretty shitty time right now, it’s understandable. Insults really aren’t going to help here.

If he refuses to see the error in his thinking then we can only try and help out where we can.
I will bet that he isn’t like this when he’s feeling 100%.

1 Like

Firstly, the majority of your prior posts are nothing but cheap insults and/or critiques of others. Perhaps this says something about your own character?

Secondly, drug laws are extremely strict in Japan, unauthorised possession of needles can legitimately net you a stint in prison + a criminal record. Anabolic steroids might be legal per se, but the devices used to inject anabolic steroids most certainly aren’t.

1 Like

You guys keep thinking he’s being sincere , and I could care less about the majority of my post . He sits there and says oh I like the way my muscles were etc I’m 500 mgs a week . Lol I drive down the wrong way of one way street , we’ll pay attention . Oh that’s rite ya need more test :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: gtfoh , you guys are sooo gullible to these ppl

Aware of that. Wondering how much 200-250mg could maintain. Little to no health risk then. Also, will have HGH.

This is basically it… lost it in months but gained in years.If I could even get from 72kg to 85kg in 3 months, I’d be satisfied and work hard from there on TRT/GH.

Same here, as the “abuse” may have been making up for the lack of GH, which have very similar side-effects so it could be very easy to confuse the two.

My long time pharmacist, who dished me out Primo and other meds, husband works at this hospital and has a good relationship with the endo (leading endo at that). She pushed it through as a favor for me. So, quite lucky in that regard or I wouldn’t have had this great of a checkup ($350 at that for DEXA, XRAY, echo, EKG, blood every 30 min for 2 hrs 4 days, urine checks, etc…)

Even if I weren’t having a shitty time, I wouldn’t post a pic. I sell the lie people want to believe. That’s $30/hr lost if clients left in droves… So, he can gtfo of here with that nonsense.

It wasn’t an error in my thinking. It was a misdiagnosis and given more from a doc because it made me feel better mentally.

All anabolics are legal. It’s just the ones you gotta cook up and inject that you’ll have a problem with as a syringe can get you serious time.

It was a cognitive decline. But, gtfo cause you have no reason to be here. Go from 150mg to 0mg and tell me how you feel then.

You seem like a highly intolerant and/or narrow minded individual with a lack of understanding regarding both endocrine and neuropsychiatric pathology. What purpose do you have in mind when making these posts… Scratch that, what goal are you trying to achieve regarding seemingly a good chunk of your prior posts.

You aren’t giving advice, you aren’t giving constructive criticism… just meaningless, petty insults. Get the fuck outta here if you can’t treat people with respect.

1 Like

I know you’re just mad that I got a GH diagnosis and will get pharmagrade HGH ($10-60k/yr alone) and Primo (20mg daily) plus my normal testosterone and AIs for $0/mo because it’s a detrimental disability here… Gives me more food spending money to catch up (as you probably didn’t even read, I was on 4500-500 calories a day spending upwards of $750 a month on just myself…).

Might just get 92kg lean on lower T as HGH is anti-aging and fat burning too…