Depressing — The Road Down is Much Quicker than the Road Up

Yeah, I know those that do it. There is no talking sense either. That is the highest dose I know if people taking as cruise dose. It’s incredible what the body can do when a gram is the cruise. One guy who does this has benched 600 raw at 250 lbs.

You’re that big and look that good but didn’t jump at the chance to post a pic?

1 Like

Yeah. Call BS if you want.

:man_shrugging:

500mg as a “cruise” (TRT) allows my body to do a lot as the nutrition partitioning is insane. You can always gain in some aspect, whether it be strength or size, but rarely fat if the diet is locked on and you have the mentality to get in there and workout.

What I like best about this dose is the mental clarity though.

PS: I do not drink or do any recreational drugs on top of my diet so it isn’t as harsh, in my humble opinion.

The reasoning behind this, before you call BS, is that I have identifying marks (which I could Photoshop out, possibly, but you might call BS on size if I did this).

People know I’m on TRT, but not at what dose.

What would people think about you if you were on a normal testosterone dose telling them they can look this good too if they put in the effort and diet vs. if they knew you were on 500mg telling them the same thing?

I think there’s $$$ to be lost in the latter.

That’s why I won’t post on a public forum.

Sure, it might be a lie. But it’s something people want to believe. If someone can capitalize on that, why not? Right now, I’m smaller than before because I got “injured” (not a lie, I’m injured because off testosterone and my endocrine system is shot).

If you think I’m gonna post incriminating stuff (as there are post prior to this thread going back years of stuff I’ve been on) that could cause a serious chain reaction in money to be had, you’re insane. That’s why I won’t post pictures; and, at least I’m honest about that.

So call BS all you want. I’ll get back to where I was, eventually. I am just ranting for now and telling my story that 500mg can put you at levels you never thought were possible and that in my opinion, 500mg is a safe dose with the right diet (no Pop-tarts, pizza, canned tuna, ramen noodles [unless freshly made like here in Japan], etc.).

:wink:

500mg isn’t safe because you eat like you should be eating. You’re on 500mg because it gets you jacked just like it does everyone else. Welcome to the pharma section. I’m on 4 different things right now because I want to look better at the expense of some life. It’s part of the game. Reacquaint yourself with reality. Not eating noodles isn’t going to save you bud but at least you’ll be jacked

2 Likes

Respectfully disagree.

But to each their own.

I already stated that I’d like to feel clarity than live an extra 10 years though; so, we’re not too unlike, you just like to look good while I like to feel good.

It’s insane how often people post this shit on here. “I eat the cleanest diet any man has ever eaten since the Big Bang, so insane doses of steroids won’t harm me!”

Yes, a bad diet, alcohol and cigarettes, recreational drugs, they all take an additional toll on your body, but the opposite of doing that doesn’t protect it.

“You can’t out-train a shitty diet”

You also can’t out-diet steroid abuse.

5 Likes

Show me anyone who has suffered from steroid abuse alone.

There are several examples of steroid abuse with recreational drugs.

I’ll just leave it as: there’s death with Covid and death by Covid, meaning the former has comorbidities while the latter doesn’t. Applying this to steroid abuse, I’d say the numbers are much lower than 6% who abstain from everything and die.

Further, even if you do partake in other stuff… it doesn’t stop you from not being able to chew your food either (I just bring that up as an example because 1) anything can happen and 2) I believe they found grams (over 20 I believe) in his body at the time of death) or sniffing one too many and your ticker go pop.

If you look at the most notorious abusers from the 60s/70s, they never deviated much from this and went into horse roids, etc. Where are they now? In their 60s and 70s… where are the supposed bodies that are from solely abusing roids?

I think having that discussion is important, too, as there’s no proof one way or the other; it’s all anecdotal.

I walk my comment back. I am just now reading the autopsy and it looks more than choking (probably unrelated as first published and how I remember).

Are you talking about Dallas McCarver?

Steroids have been proved to be cardio and neurotoxic. The mechanism are not fully understood yet, and just like cigarettes or alcohol, it depends upon the individual, dosage, and duration of exposure.

2 Likes

Ok man, since I have a good day inspite of my low calorie diet at the moment, I’m taking the time to show you one.

The patient had a history of anabolic steroid abuse over the past 2 years. The most frequently used anabolic steroids were: methandienone (active ingredient) and methenolone acetate as reported by the caregiver. There was no history of alcohol or other substance abuse. The medical and family histories were unremarkable.

And that is the big danger of abusing steroids. The heart responds similar to a striated sceletal muscle, it goes into hypertrophy.
The following cycle is, inability to pump enough blood leads to more hypertrophy and faster pulse. This eventually leads to an acute dilation of the heart (acute heart failure) which is irreversible and leads to either the inability to do any sports ever again or death.

@unreal24278 and @readalot wrote about this topic in more complex fashion. You can look that up.

Dallas McCarver died from heart issues. His heart and other organs were extremely enlarged. His Test levels at autopsy were 550 ng/ml. That’s 55000 ng/dl.

1 Like

correct me if I’m wrong - but normal is 250-1000?

Normal for my labs, Labcorp, are 264-916.

1 Like

He might have slightly abused

A bit…

Order them from the same place that you can buy pills, powder, or finished gear. There is at least one international supplier that also sells lab equipment, syringes, needles, the works. It all comes stealth and you can do one big order and be stocked up for years.

You could also buy a pile of raw primo ace powder and cap a years worth of pill in a weekend.

Too bad the above was never measured, nor revealed, which makes this study a little bit out there for my situation as the question now is, "Is 500mg testosterone a massive dose or is a gram+? And are the other synthetics cycled or ran the entire 2-year duration?

I would attribute this to GH usage and not typical AAS, besides the heart. Even a normal person’s heart can enlarge if they want to run in a marathon every now and then at a competitive level… which could include every single person on this forum that exercises to a degree.

I’ve thought about getting it but it’d have to syringe only. I couldn’t have 1000s worth of gear go down because of just syringes. They will take it. Old-timers of this forum have sought out the law here before, as I attested to such and they thought it was absurd, and tried to find sources of legitimate labs: Each one denies shipping syringes to Japan.

Now, there is the UG route, but I’d revert to my former. Would they just send me 3 boxes of 100 pins in 3 shipments and then split the roids? Even if they did that, I’d be stuck with cookable that I couldn’t use until, if one of those 3 shipments don’t come through, are useless.

First day in the hospital. This is a joke. While I’ve never been to prison, I’m sure this is worse than prison food in the sense of its contents. I’m getting a handful of rice and a sliver of chicken, fish, etc. a meal at about 20 grams of protein (200 grams per meal total). I am instantaneously hungry after eating. And, I checked in at 72.2 kg!!

We are talking about the medical community here. They don’t want to give more than 125 mg once a week as a bolus. You think when they say massive doses, they mean massive doses in our view? Surely not. Then he cycled for two years, that doesn’t mean he was on two years straight, I think that is very unlikely that he was. Then he used Primo and Dbol mostly, which aren’t the worst you could do.

YOU in fact are running a cycle year round. You might react better than him but that doesn’t mean you hold out long if you go down this road.

Here I’ll give you some more. First one two young football players using oxymesterone (yes levels not shown, how many pills did they eat, what you thinking? Normal daily dose for sports 20-40 mg)
Second one 41 yo male, used steroids for 20 years (again extremely likely he was cycling unlike you)

Look, I dont care if you wanna cycle year round, but I want you to know what’s coming. Don’t rationalize your behavior, just accept what you are doing. The critique from most guys on here is right.