Depressed and losing it

If you are attractive and successful you will soon meet the right girl. But, like everyone else has said, you must get off your butt and do something. Anything. Moping in a corner and reliving every moment of your relationship will not help. Remember, if she doesn’t want you then there’s nothing you can do about it. Someone else will and that someone else will be the winner. We spend way too much time beating ourselves up over failed relationships, thinking it was always our fault, etc.etc. Think on it as a growing experience. Learn from any mistakes that were made and move on. The world is full of wonderful women. In the meantime, hit the gym, hang with your friends, don’t look for love (because then you don’t find it), and soon enough the sun will shine through.
Good luck!

Dude, me and you are in right about the same boat. I broke up w/ my gf in November, a little before my 18th birthday. Not saying I’m still hung up on her, but I still haven’t gotten back to weightlifting. I play hockey and I hurt my back in a tournament over thanksgiving, maybe tore a muscle or something. But you know what I did the next week, I still got to the gym and lifted. You can still do arms or calves or something. I plan on starting to workout regularly starting on Monday. Set goals, for everything. They work wonders…peace.

Hey man. I am goin through the same thing and the same time too. Pretty funny. I broke up with my gf like a couple weeks ago. I loved her and so did she. I planned on asking her back out and did but she didnt want to. I was so upset. Like i thought about all the fun times we had together and all that shit and i would just get so sad. I didnt know what to do. I myself am a stud and get hit on all the time. I have girlfriends that are just friends and they gave me some advice. I realized a lot this past week and this weekend. Even though i loved her and still do so much we broke up. I realized i was thinking of all the good times instead of why we broke up. I realized that there are lots of wonderful women out there and whenever u get the chance to see one go up to her and introduce urself. U never know what can happpen. Maybe she could be even better then ur ex even though u probablt think she was one in a million but if u broke up them maybe she aint. I hung out with a girl i never met this weekend that was a friend of a friend. I had a great time. She was really great. I didnt hook up cause i didnt feel like it. And u know what i have been thinking of this girl lately instead of my ex. I am gonna get to know her and see what happens. U never know. If u really love her a lot then maybe she will want u back down the road if it was ment to be. I would say dont bother cause if she loved u she would want u back now. So go lift weights go out and introduce urself to some girls go on some dates and in no time u will be over her. Im almost over mine. But hey its only been a month or less. There are reasons to break ups so maybe something good will happen. peace. mike

Well, we all go through this some time. I am throwing myself into training and getting huge and ripped. I am a chemical factory right now, but I think I have found some really good supplements to boost me up. I started on my last bottle of Mag 10 today. Man is that stuff awful! Yech, the taste is horrible. It does seem to work though. Anyway, my back is still fucked up but I am pushing through it. I am trying to get a chiropractor locally to help get me through it. I am trying to forget her and using my anger to get me into psycho-huge shape. To all the guys suffering as I am. Thanks for sharing. Knowing that I am not alone in this thing is pretty fucking helpful. So, I guess we move on. Get ripped and find someone else. Not much else one can do. Sure my heart is still a bit stomped, but it will get better with time. In the mean time, my body is getting bigger and stronger. The heart will soon follow.

EDOG

I feel all y’all’s pain. I’m in the same throes of depression. Odd thing is, I broke it off w/ my T-Vixen almost 9 months ago. Immediately following the breakup, I made every effort to move on (chasing women, working hard), forgetting to mourn. You’re doing the right thing EDog. You need time to mourn your loss, THEN move on. I painted myself into a corner. I cannot repair what I did because she’s seeing someone else now. It pains me to be friends with her, but I can’t imagine my life without her in it. I’m actually seeing someone, but I’ve never been more unhappy in the last year… Hang in there bro. Derek, you took the thoughts right outta my brain! :stuck_out_tongue:

AJ,

That sucks. Well at least you have someone. I know it feels pretty fucking empty. I am in the same boat. Derek know’s the gig too. Well, I guess you are basically fucked. I couldn’t watch all that happen. I hate to picture her with someone else and have her tell me about all the shit they did etc… It’s all fucked up and I am still depressed. Hopefully this shit will pass soon enough. I am still goin to get fucking ripped since it is better than being fat and out of shape in case some little Vixen comes by that I do like. Derek, keep fighting dude. I will.

I am winning my own battle of depression right now. I have been putting my life in perspective and figuring out what I want: and I realize the only thing I need to do is believe in myself. I haven’t had a great experience with self-esteem. I am not going to delve into the details of my own depression because I am embarrassed by it. I have been going to a counselor for a few weeks now at work and she is great. I have been depressed before and I almost didn’t make it out of that one: I didn’t want that to happen ever again. So if you are depressed, know this: quitting is an end for the weak. Stay strong and you know what ever ails you, especially relationship woes, will only heal with time and iron resolve.

Dude you know sucks? She probably likes his dick better. Got her so dickwhipped she’s eating pussy and taking it up the ass for him. Who knows!

Take xenadrine…man this stuff makes me feel good…i got dumped by a chick last spring…i popped this stuff in cuz i want dieting…man i didnt even think about her …well till it weared off…try prozac maybe…or st. johns wart…if not that then get off your ass and go put yourself in a position to meet girls like join some type of group or club…good luck

Been in your shoes…I drank alot, worked out and went out alot. The pain will subside, but there will be a part of you that will never forget…Don’t know what to tell you, Xanax may help here and there, but only time can heal it, but no completely…You have alot of stages to go through…What helped me the most is international travel. Go to spain, get some 'roids and get huge, that should help!!!

She emailed me and called to invite me out for lunch. Needless to say, I didn’t go, but I got into it with her again. The grinding on about our relationship. Fuck. I wasn’t prepared for it at all. I heard the end that I didn’t want to come. I am REALLY fucking depressed now. Looking pretty good though.

Edog

BTW-> if you want half a chance of healing from this, STOP TALKING TO HER. IT will only make the pain last longer.

ok pussy, reread my advice and get your shit together, you sound pathetic. For gods sake, don’t talk to her…that will bring back all those feelings that you don’t want anymore.

Hell yeah dude…don’t talk to her anymore. I made that mistake and it just made it that much more harder to move on.

(sorry to be getting in late on this)

Dude I feel your pain. I’m going through the same thing with my divorce. Trust me, It’ll get better. Exercise is right on the mark to help you feel better. If nothing else just go to the gym to do one exercise, then one exercise will motivate you to do more.

And if your back is still killing you, then just get out of the house, go walk in the park, then when you start to feel better, go hook up with a rugby team (or basketball, softball, etc. I’m just using rugby cause it’s my torture of choice.) Play a sport with the guys, cause if they know what you’re going through, more likely then not they’ll try to keep your mind busy and off of her.

Don’t talk to her!! Whatever happens, don’t do it! It’ll bring back all those emotions and make you feel worse. As hard as it is, try to just let it go and move on with your life.

Just remember it’ll get better from here. sorry I can’t do more to help cheer ya up.

Your attraction was chemical (love is a chemical), you will get over it to the degree that your brain rewires itself after the chemical had stopped affecting it.

Suggestions:

1. Take St John Wart and 5-htp and L-Tyrosine

2. If you can legally, go rent a prostitute…

3. Watch fight club, and try to really ‘get it’

4. Agree that you have done enough ‘wimp and wussy’ for a while, so now you can move on.

5. Stay really busy and distracted until the drug effect wears off.

6. Adopt a ‘who gives a sh*t’ what’s it got to do with getting what I want’ attitude.
    Once your brain heals up a bit then you can go back to being balanced and sensitive and kind, right now you need to be cool and poised and calm and clear and hard, people who accuse you of being a wimp wussy girl… well they right!
    But the secret is, we all are occasionally, don’t tell anyone I said that, or I’ll have to kill you j/k.

Yeah, I need to get a little harder. I am moving forward. My ex-girlfriend is just that. She is gone. Never to return. Ok, I’ll find someone new. I actually like being single for the most part because it affords me the opportunity to do whatever I want! We all have people that care about us, even if it’s this forum! Now for those last 15 lbs!

Eric