Depo-Testosterone 800mg Dose?

Is 4ML of Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 200mg/ML safe to take for a single and first dose?

I am 46yo male, 5’10” and 235lbs and fairly fit. Regular Judo, Juijitsu, cardio, yoga and weightlifting. My testosterone is 350.

The clinic was starting with 160mg of Depo-Testosterone weekly, which would be 0.8 ML. However, the nurse gave me 4 ML accidentally for my first dose. I havent felt great since and am concerned it was an overdose.

I want to reply to replies, but can’t for some reason.

.8mL and 4mL are not even close, how did she make that mistake lol?

As for safety, I may not feel awesome as all that manliness runs through your system. How long ago was this?

How in the fu…

I would literally have to change barrels to make this happen. What’s this nurse’s name? Can she give me my TRT dose too?

3 Likes

Judo at 46?

Damn… I’ve always thought of judo/wrestling as a young mans game.

A lot of former judokas transition to BJJ when they can’t take the impact of the throws anymore.

Not to say bjj doesn’t have thows, but way less emphasis on the tachi waza.

How many knee injuries have you had :grin:

Knee inkury when I aas a teenager, but that was from taekwondo competition. My knees are still good, but have some shoulder issues from wear and tear.

2 Likes

I never had high BP, but have had high BP the first week after injection, then intermittent high BP for the next 3 weeks after that. I also have had head aches, blurry vision, tiredness, cough, wheezing, etc… for the the 4 weeks after injection. Has anyone here taken 800+ mg and had similar symptoms?

1 Like

Nope, just my first TRT shot. Unfortunately, it has been an extremely bad experience.

1 Like

I am writing an entire timeline of events with blood work and medical intervention and will share when complete. I dont know how the nurse made this mistake. I shouldn’t have trusted this small clonic despite then having MD, PA, RN and LPNs. Huge mistake!

1 Like

Yea, I am not a fan of the suing either, but this caused a life altering event and condition. I 100% want to amke sure that this doesn’t happen to anyone else. Also, I am not aure I will get an RCA without lawyers. You would be surprised how much the medical system has failed me.

1 Like

I had a major heart attack and heart stopped and had to be resuscitated in the catherization lab. Left me with three stents and meds for life. Not to mention low-t, anxiety, depression and side effects from meds.

I have took/take great care of myself and never had high bp, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, high sugar, etc… i have been an athlete wince I was 10yo competing in something.

1 Like

Happened 4 weeks after the shot.

1 Like

Thanks!

I believe it might have to do with mROS generation and NLRP3 inflammasome activation that reduced the endothelium vasodilation.

I find it hard to believe that I was diseased beforehand, but I guess it is possible.

I have detailed logs with heart rate of my running speed, running elevation, rowing speed, rowing watts, weight lifting, 12m mile, 1 mile, triathlon, 5k, 10k, etc… My 2000m row 3 months before heart attack was 6m14s, which is really good for any age group. I only ran a 7m50s mile, but that is because I carry a lot of muscle. I don’t have heart rate for all of the martial arts that I practice because the monitor would get in the way, but won a BJJ tournament 6 weeks before my heart attack.

I have basically been giving myself a stress test 4-7 days a week, since I was a kid.

2 Likes

Dude, please get legal counsel ASAP.

I’m sorry this happened to you, but this was blatant malpractice and you ought to be compensated for it.

1 Like