T Nation

Deployed Soldier Needs Help!

Hey everyone, I’m 5’ 10" 200lbs, been working out for about a year. I’m thinking its time for a little help if ya know what i mean. From reading the other posts there’s certain info you don’t ask for on an open post… So i’m not going to. But if you can help me out with certain things it would be greatly appreciated!!

P.S. Please no BS posts, My internet time is very limited and don’t have time to look for the people who are trying to help if theres a bunch of crap on there… Thanks

I don’t know what you mean.

Certain things are vague. But, I hear some stuff is good for certain things.

Seriously, though, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of help (at least opinions) if you post at least some question. Or at least a general concept?

What are your goals? With what do you need help? Fat loss? Muscle gain? Improved run time? Knee pain? Program / nutrition critique? A reach-around?

Be somewhat more specific and you will get some answers.

PS Good luck with your deployment.

Well, I don’t think you have to worry about any offensive questions here…

He’s asking for a source.

Wrong place. There are source boards. This IS NOT one of them.

Lifting for 1 year and thinking you need steroids is sad btw.

[quote]AceRock wrote:
I don’t know what you mean.

Certain things are vague. But, I hear some stuff is good for certain things.

Seriously, though, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of help (at least opinions) if you post at least some question. Or at least a general concept?

What are your goals? With what do you need help? Fat loss? Muscle gain? Improved run time? Knee pain? Program / nutrition critique? A reach-around?

Be somewhat more specific and you will get some answers.

PS Good luck with your deployment.

[/quote]
Wanting to build muscle and get definition. sorry was so vague, did it on purpose so i didnt piss anybody off.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
He’s asking for a source.

Wrong place. There are source boards. This IS NOT one of them.

Lifting for 1 year and thinking you need steroids is sad btw. [/quote]

Sorry i’m not an expert on the boards dude, was my first time so cut me some damn slack. You might think its sad but I dont really care what you think is sad. Thanks for nothing dude!

[quote]burgess2388 wrote:
Well, I don’t think you have to worry about any offensive questions here…[/quote]

What do you mean?

[quote]armyfirefighter wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
He’s asking for a source.

Wrong place. There are source boards. This IS NOT one of them.

Lifting for 1 year and thinking you need steroids is sad btw. [/quote]

Sorry i’m not an expert on the boards dude, was my first time so cut me some damn slack. You might think its sad but I dont really care what you think is sad. Thanks for nothing dude![/quote]

Cut you some slack?

I succinctly stated that this is not a board to get sources for AAS. I did not make fun of you or call you a moron, I told you the information you needed to know. Did you want a lollipop with a message tied to the stick?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Did you want a lollipop with a massage? [/quote]

I’ll take you up on that = )

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Did you want a lollipop with a massage? [/quote]

I’ll take you up on that = )[/quote]

You can have two lollipops !

LOL!

Here’s what I think: I would NEVER go on cycle while on deployment, unless MAYBE you’re deployed stateside or in Europe somewhere. There’s just not enough control over your environment to be adding a wildcard variable to your life like AAS. If you’re dedicated to this lifestyle though, perhaps this is a good time to learn and read.

Also: your limit on internet time implies to me that you’re using a shared computer. I would not surf AAS websites on a shared computer, on which the military likely monitors traffic. Even if they don’t monitor that machine, I GAR-ON-TEE that they monitor the network.

Good luck downrange, and keep your head down.

OTS