Deployed and Here's the Plan I'm Using

Besides what is below on my 6th day (usually Saturday) I use to work on anything I personally think needs improving. And Bike, or treadmill for 30ish minutes everyday. Thanks for the insight.

Chest Day
Bench Press: 6 sets x 15,12,8,6,4,2 reps
Incline DB Press: 4 sets x 8,6,4,4
PecDec (or DB fly): 4 x 10-15
Cable fly downward motion: 3 x 12-15
Cable fly upward motion 3 x 12-15

Back Day
Wide arm pull-ups (assisted if necessary/possible): 4 sets x as many as you can do
Bent-over barbell row: 6 sets x 12,10,8,6,4,4
Lat Pull-downs: 5 sets x 12,8,6,4,4
Cable rows: 4 sets x 10,8,6,6
One-arm DB rows: 4 sets x 4-8

Shoulder Day
DB or military press: 6 x 12,10,8,6,4,4
Reverse fly/Pec Dec: 4 x 15,10,8,6
Lateral raises: 4 x 15,10,8,6
DB front raises: 4 x 10,8,6,6
Upright Rows: 4 x 6
DB or bar shrugs: 4 x 12

Leg Day
Leg Press: 6 x 15,10,8,6,4,4
Squats: 6 x 15,10,8,6,4,4
Quad extensions: 4 x 12,10,8,6
Hamstring curls: 4 x 12,10,8,6
Calf raises: 3 x 10-15

Arms Day
Standing 21’s Superset with dips: 3-4 sets try and get about 10-15 dips
Seated DB curl: 4 x 6
Triceps rope extension: 4 x 15,12,8,6
Barbell curls: 6 x 12,10,8,6,4,4
Skullcrushers: 4 x 10-15

Check out the templates here, similar but a bit better laid out…

also drop the upright rows as they are detrimental to shoulder health long term

I’m guessing you’re training mostly for size? What are your current stats - height, weight, general fat level?

I’d drop one or two of the three fly variations on chest day. There’s just no need or benefit to pec-deck or flyes and crossovers and more crossovers. You could drop one of the row variations on back day. Again, barbell rows and cable rows and DB rows is redundant. And 4-rep pulldowns or DB rows is almost silly. Keep the reps moderate on those and the form a little tighter.

Front raises are very much a meh exercise and offer little bang for the buck. Upright rows are iffy, depending on your general shoulder health. And if you’re hitting them for 6-reps, use some body english. Heavier 6-rep laterals are almost certainly unnecessary. Stick to 10+ strict reps to stress the target muscle more. Same thing with reverse flyes.

I might tweak leg day by hitting the leg press a little lighter with higher volume (10+ reps) and the squats a little heavier with lower reps (nothing above 6 reps). And, once again, heavy 6-rep leg extensions and leg curls aren’t cool. Lighten the weight, keep the reps moderate to high, and burn the muscle down with time under tension, not joint-cracking, form-killing loads.

Other than all that, make sure you’re eating enough to recover. One bodypart a day stuff lets you get the volume in and then recover, but that recovery still isn’t automatic.

Thanks I’ll take note and adjust. I’m kinda going for size but also keeping myself well within the ability to pass a PT test thus the cardio everyday as well. Gotta keep myself somewhat balanced.