Deodorant of choice

Jaster, FunkMaster, thanks for the suggestions.

I’ll check 'em out.

estrogenic deodorant? what the hell are you talking about?

i took the old spice high endurance challenge a few years ago and never looked back. most deodorants are alum free…but watch the anti-perspirants. and yeah pure sport seems to drive the women a little more over the edge…try the body wash too…geez, i’m startin to sound like a chick

I’ve started using J/A/S/O/N Tea Tree Oil deodorant. Health food stores have it. It’s just a deodorant, not an anti-perspirant, but some women seem to like the smell.

Gophersex-Some deo contain alum which most people know. They also can contain chemicals that are phytoestrogens, which basically mean they act like estrogen. It’s in all sorts of stuff. Pesticides, wax paper cups, aerosol sprays etc. I don’t remember if it was the aluminum that was so bad or all the other stuff they put in it. Ya sounds bad eh, estrogenic deoderant

Nathan

I dont know why you guys are so worried about aluminum, i think they decided it wasnt bad for you like 10 years ago. Or maybe i’m out of the loop. They used to think it caused alzheimers which is why aluminum cookware went out, but i believe aluminum is back on the OK list.

What about all the other stuff in there?
I really haven’t heard anything on aluminum in years come to think of it. T-mag should do a deodarant special :stuck_out_tongue:

Nathan

Rather not wear any, but I don’t stink much.

Go to your drug store and pick out whatever floats your boat, man. Myslef, I don’t like strong scents, dont like nothing flavoured either.

ive tried everything, actually everything. mitchum, right guard, red zone, old spice classic crap, xtreme, gillette, u name it, ive tried it, nothing works. but what smells nice, ahhh thats a different question. drakar deodorant, a little pricey, but girls love it. buy the whole collection - aftershave, deodorant, collogne, soap, comes in a black box, its amazing. but the thing i use now is right guard sport, because even though i still sweat, it makes it smell nice.

old spice red zone pure sport, nothing beats it

Another one for pure sport. Also Axe: essense. Women love that shit. (so do cats for some reason…)

Fnord11,

Your post made my day. No doubt it says “Guaranteed Pussy!!!” on the back of the tin. ROTFL

I’ll second the Axe but, I like the phoenix version.

Can’t believe no one’s mentioned Dry Idea. Damn that is some good stuff…not too stinky, and keeps everything copacetic for 24 hours plus.

J/A/S/O/N brand stick (which I only find in health stores) has various scents (I go for the least scent possible) and doesn’t give me the rash that I developed after years of using Mennen stick.

Actually, I’m using Right Guard’s Xtreme Sport AntiP/Deo.

It is one of the few that has worked well (Besides Secret). Then again, I shave my armpits, so I don’t usually get stinky. In fact, I go without deodorant some days and you could never tell.

Shaved pits = less odor

And I don’t stink like some people. Some people just naturally stink!

Old Spice High Endurance Red Zone Omega Uber …ok the last two I made up…

in the Mountain Rush scent. Kinda mellow, unlike a lot of strong cologne-esque type scents.

But no deoderant/anti-perspirant has ever kept me dry, so I use that Certain Dry stuff WHICH FUCKING ROCKS!!! NO SWEAT WHATSOEVER!

I found out about it through a thread on this forum, actually. Goddamn, I love this place!

But yeah, Certain Dry every 5 or so days with just a little bit of Old Spice deoderant for scent and I’m good to go.

Deodorant?

Adidas sport.

Well, I went out and purchased Old Spice Red Zone Pure Sport. From all the posts it sounds like the ladies sure like the scent, so that’s promising. As far as estrogenic effects, I believe that some deodorants used to or still do contain parabens. Parabens are believed to be estrogenic, but Red Zone, to my knowledge, doesn’t contain parabens.