Dense Muscles or Just Low BF?

Ducks are clearly way bigger where you come from than they are here.

I reckon I could take that horse though. Key would be to stay on your feet. If it gets you on the ground you’re done

1 Like

here’s a hypothetical for you: shit flavoured ice cream or ice cream flavoured shit.

Which do you eat? To me the answer is obvious but a friend of mine disagrees with me so I dunno if he’s weird or I am.

1 Like

Ice cream flavored shit clearly, ammirite?

1 Like

please tell me you’re joking?

Just take the contacts out, and I won’t recognize it’s shit!

no! God damn why am I the only person who would eat the shit flavoured ice cream?

1 Like

Why would you ever pervert such a glorious dessert with shit?

1 Like

Well, duh.

it’s not well, duh! I don’t care about the taste; I don’t want my body to digest another person’s shit.

1 Like

Admittedly neither scenario is ideal.

2 Likes

Next time a bald black dude in sunglasses and an Armani coat offers you candy in the middle of the night, please take the blue one.

1 Like

Who said it’s somebody else’s shit?

1 Like

can you make your shit taste like ice cream? Exactly. Need to outsource it to a professional

If a stranger offers me drugs of any kind I’d probably take both pills

3 Likes

I’ve fielded these questions a lot on martial arts forums. Basically, you do what everybody else does and don’t take steroids. You will look a lot ‘denser’ when you have more muscle and lower bodyfat. You will not look like a bodybuilder by accident.

Also, guys, that’s not what you’re supposed to do with horses. Everyone knows you panic a herd them so they stampede off a cliff so that you have a huge supply of meat for the winter. There’s no point fighting an animal that will spook if you wear a dust mask.

Ice cream flavoured shit. Shit contains many nutrients that the body hasn’t processed and has often been eaten in times of famine.

1 Like

well, a few things to note:

1. don’t be the guy who compares himself to these million year old lifters. That shit is lame. If you want to do cool lifting feats, just do strongman training and competitions. Way more awesome. And strongman training doesn’t preclude you from having friends, while spending your time trying to outlift Arthur Fucking Saxon does.

2. I don’t want to fight a duck sized duck. You can be damn sure I’m not fighting a horse sized duck. Fuck ducks.

3. What is wrong with you people??? (except yogi). Eat the shit flavored ice cream. at least it’s, you know, ice cream. better than eating (insert flavor here) shit. period.

4. Always take both pills.

2 Likes

Now that’s just unfair. Ducks are the dudes of the farmyard. Geese, on the other hand, are vicious shitheads.

2 Likes

one of my earliest memories is being attacked by a goose. Fuck those guys.

2 Likes

I fought a goose at age seven. Broke it’s neck. Cried about it after. Still haunts my dreams.