Dennis Wolf - Danish Loaded Cup 2009 (Guest Posing)

Off season, looking huge

Arms are huge!

Another

Another one of the arms

its just so damn wide lol my god

MM

It’s looking good for Wolf. He has defiantly kept his gut in check and didn’t go overboard in the off season…no Trey Brewer

Martin Kjellstrom was also guest posing.

Defiantly two huge guys

wow, whoever thinks the mass monsters are going out of fashion, needs to take another look at how awesome these guys are. love it

Dennis’ shoulders are amazing.

Wolf looked great last year until he decided to dump his carbs. He claims he lost 15lbs that last week and couldn’t fill out. I can’t wait to see him on stage. Hopefully Chad Nichols can carb him up and dry him out properly this year.

How many small children did he have to eat to get that big. lol

[quote]elusive wrote:
Wolf looked great last year until he decided to dump his carbs. He claims he lost 15lbs that last week and couldn’t fill out. I can’t wait to see him on stage. Hopefully Chad Nichols can carb him up and dry him out properly this year.[/quote]

It’s defiantly going to be interesting to see him at the O. This year’s lineup is stacked so Wolf will haft to come in big and conditioned if he wants the title.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Defiantly two huge guys[/quote]

Basketballs in his quads.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Wolf looked great last year until he decided to dump his carbs. He claims he lost 15lbs that last week and couldn’t fill out. I can’t wait to see him on stage. Hopefully Chad Nichols can carb him up and dry him out properly this year.[/quote]

Yeah he fucked Wolf pretty good. I think that he knows his body better this time around. Victor, Heath, Wolf thats my top 3 pick.

lol dennis’s quad sweep is so ridiculous…

If it’s not this year, Wolf WILL get his year…

Kjellstrom’s quads look enormous from the back shot… looks like someone stuffed a bosu ball in each thigh!

its seems like wolf so far hasnt made the adjustments that have been brought up every year i.e his back…still a great bodybuilder no doubt

[quote]crod266 wrote:
its just so damn wide lol my god[/quote]

Thats what she said.