Dennis - Shy Bodybuilder Goes on a Date

Short movie:

Being muscular doesn’t always get you laid. Talk about a “toxic” mom.

Very interesting and very true.

But honestly your post screams “skinny guy who barely gets laid and prefers to laugh at the BIG dudes who are shy around the ladies.” Skinny dues who DO get laid don’t care about big dudes who have trouble getting laid.

1. I get the “insecure white guy who doesn’t score” vibe from your post on the sexy wives/gf thread:
    Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

2. and your posts on the steroids forum where you talk on not wanting to get too big to ensure performance guarantees that you’re a little dude.

3. You also have the e-Alpha type aggressive posting nature that screams skinny white boy.

However, I get the vibe that you are NOT an LDWB, so you’re probably at least averagely endowed for a white guy.

It all fits in. Carry on.

OT, I know someone who met someone who had a roommate of someone who walked the dog of someone who once talked to the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) when he came right out of a restaurant, and he told me the rock always had trouble getting laid.

So remember kids, stay skinny.

Hey I just met someone who bumped into the chiropractor of THIS dude, and he told me that HE (in picture) is a virgin.

LOLOL

stay skinny kids. tee hee hee

WTF???

[quote]dday wrote:
WTF??? [/quote]

I know right …

Can’t watch from France… But then again, wtf am I doing here :s. Can someone explain briefly what I’m missing.

[quote]AlexD wrote:
Can’t watch from France… But then again, wtf am I doing here :s.[/quote]

I am in Europe and have no problem watching it. Weird I guess.

Lol is this a actual biopic or a scripted movie?

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Very interesting and very true.

But honestly your post screams “skinny guy who barely gets laid and prefers to laugh at the BIG dudes who are shy around the ladies.” Skinny dues who DO get laid don’t care about big dudes who have trouble getting laid.

1. I get the “insecure white guy who doesn’t score” vibe from your post on the sexy wives/gf thread:
    Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

2. and your posts on the steroids forum where you talk on not wanting to get too big to ensure performance guarantees that you’re a little dude.

3. You also have the e-Alpha type aggressive posting nature that screams skinny white boy.

However, I get the vibe that you are NOT an LDWB, so you’re probably at least averagely endowed for a white guy.

It all fits in. Carry on.[/quote]

Check you PM’s I am sending one.

This thread is fked up…

That was actually really sad, the guy seems so unhappy, probably mainly due to his fucking succubus of a mother. Who is that guy though because he’s MONSTROUS?

Oh and Tribunaldude I get the vibe from your constant need to “profile” people that you’re a big insecure black guy who has trouble making friends IRL.

Awesome movie.
That guy looks like a real man.
He’s got the old veteran vibe to him.
What a beast.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Lol is this a actual biopic or a scripted movie?[/quote]

It’s a scripted movie. Part of a project of several short films called Super16.
A prety famous guy in danish bodybuilding circles.

Why did you edit your original post?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[/quote]

AS my intentions have been misinterpreted, to avoid any shift in discussion I thought I’d leave out any personal comments.

I enjoyed that film, it was well made, thanks.

[quote]Rekkitanko wrote:

[/quote]

AS my intentions have been misinterpreted, to avoid any shift in discussion I thought I’d leave out any personal comments.

[/quote]

Okay, since when has how you looked trumped who you are when it comes to getting laid?

I mean come on. I got just as much ass in high school at 170, as I did in college at 190, and I do now at 240.

[quote]Rekkitanko wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, since when has how you looked trumped who you are when it comes to getting laid?

I mean come on. I got just as much ass in high school at 170, as I did in college at 190, and I do now at 240.[/quote]

So, none at all?

[quote]Rekkitanko wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I mean come on. I got just as much ass in high school at 170, as I did in college at 190, and I do now at 240.[/quote]

How many times have you read on this board the words, get more muscular and you’ll get some. It’s everywhere and it’s the reason every insecure kid gets involved in this sport, which is diferent than saying BBer’s are insecure and don’t get laid.