Dennis Miller

I LOVE the guy, no other way to put it. He nails it right in the head.

"...The second type you have at these parades seems to be the people who want to mislabel Hitler. Everybody in the world is Hitler. Bush is Hitler, Ashcroft is Hitler, Rumsfeld is Hitler. The only guy who isn't Hitler is the foreign guy with a mustache dropping people who disagree with him into the wood chipper. He's not Hitler."

"He's going to wake up every day for the rest of his life, and he's going to tell us how he hates everything about this country except his right to hate it. And then we say that we love it and he's going to tell us what naive sheep we are and that he's the true patriot because he hates it and he sees all the problems in it. Yeah, right, Mike. You know something, if my yawn got any bigger they'd have to assign it a hurricane name, okay?"

"And now we've got people whining about how long the war is taking. For God's sakes it's been two weeks."

"God knows that we've got things we've got to perfect in this country. But there's enough people downplaying it right now. I want to go so far against that. I want to thank the President. I want to thank the troops and say God bless you for doing the tough job which allows us to sit here and do the easy jobs, like be on the Tonight Show."

I’ll second that!!!
I saw him the other night on Fox’s Hannity and Colmes…he was way cool!!

No doubt that Dennis is thought provoking while making us laugh. In the last coupla yrs it seems hes come more to the center of the political spectrum. I remember him going off on politicians regardless of their party.
Maybe something about being in times of war.
Has he said anything on the Bush Tax plan?

Not that you haven’t posted some interesting, thought provoking things …

but don’t you have anything else to talk about? jeez … just getting a little redundant.