T Nation

Dennis James

What the hell. He looks like a mishapen balloon. Is that what the pro’s look like when they’re not on a contest diet? Is that the HGH making them bloated… honestly, that looks terrible.

[quote]outlawkayak wrote:
What the hell. He looks like a mishapen balloon. Is that what the pro’s look like when they’re not on a contest diet? Is that the HGH making them bloated… honestly, that looks terrible.[/quote]

That pic is actually morphed. I have a pic of him in the off season and he doesn’t look like that. He gets smooth, but he doesn’t look like a Macy’s float.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
outlawkayak wrote:
What the hell. He looks like a mishapen balloon. Is that what the pro’s look like when they’re not on a contest diet? Is that the HGH making them bloated… honestly, that looks terrible.

That pic is actually morphed. I have a pic of him in the off season and he doesn’t look like that. He gets smooth, but he doesn’t look like a Macy’s float.[/quote]

It does look pretty unbelievable.

JMB

HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Careful what you post, T-Mag.

JMB

He looks like he’s going to pop.

So is the Powerful Images version doctored to make him look even more bloated or what? I’m confused. Either way, it must hurt to be that big.

Saw a picture of a guy Attwood, I believe and it was bizarre looked like he had a ripped forty inch waist.

Anyone know if thats how that dude really looks or was the pic retouched. Looks like his head is to small.

[quote]Norweige wrote:
So is the Powerful Images version doctored to make him look even more bloated or what? I’m confused. Either way, it must hurt to be that big.[/quote]

Yes, the Powerful Images one is doctored. The one I posted is the original. Busted.

I think we should call this “Dennis James-gate”


JMB

Does he have an outtie? Ugh

This could be checked by looking at his bellybutton in other pics of him. In T-Mag’s, it’s in, JMB’s is out.

I’m confused as shit.

[quote]LoneLobo wrote:
This could be checked by looking at his bellybutton in other pics of him. In T-Mag’s, it’s in, JMB’s is out.[/quote]

No, really, the one I posted is real. I mean, I think it’s clear just by looking at it, but if you need some kind of ‘proof’ I got the pic from his website: http://www.dennis-james.com/ , look under ‘pre-contest photos.’

For anyone who’s confused I’ll break it down: Someone decided to take a photo of Dennis James and photoshop it to make him look fat. T-mag found this photo and didn’t notice that it looked obviously fake, and nothing like other off-season photos of James, so they decided to post as a ‘Powerful Image.’

Dennis James-gate…
At this point I really think it should be taken down since it isn’t real…

JMB

[quote]JMB wrote:
Norweige wrote:
So is the Powerful Images version doctored to make him look even more bloated or what? I’m confused. Either way, it must hurt to be that big.

Yes, the Powerful Images one is doctored. The one I posted is the original. Busted.

I think we should call this “Dennis James-gate”


JMB[/quote]

Oops.

Got the pic from some Russian site.

I’ll have the pic replaced as soon as I can.

Boy, he sure looks a lot different on the “King of Queens”.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
JMB wrote:
Norweige wrote:
So is the Powerful Images version doctored to make him look even more bloated or what? I’m confused. Either way, it must hurt to be that big.

Yes, the Powerful Images one is doctored. The one I posted is the original. Busted.

I think we should call this “Dennis James-gate”


JMB

Oops.

Got the pic from some Russian site.

I’ll have the pic replaced as soon as I can.

[/quote]
I think you should resign Nixon style! :wink:

JMB

You know, I saw it and thought it looked like someone blew him up like a pool floaty. It was very weird.

But I like the real pic of him! Impressive.

[quote]Gothic77 wrote:
You know, I saw it and thought it looked like someone blew him up like a pool floaty. It was very weird.

But I like the real pic of him! Impressive.[/quote]

He is impressive in that condition which is why the insults don’t make sense. Someone mentioned they think it must hurt to be that size. This on a bodybuilding forum?

Can you imagine how hard his heart has to work to keep him going!?? I’ll go out on a linb here! He’ll be dead by the time he’s 40!

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
Can you imagine how hard his heart has to work to keep him going!?? I’ll go out on a linb here! He’ll be dead by the time he’s 40![/quote]

Ronnie Coleman is larger than Dennis James and he is over 40. Honestly, what made you think that?