T Nation

Dennis Hopper RIP

This is a real loss…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100529/en_nm/us_hopper

That sucks!

R.I.P Dennis.

Time to watch some Blue Velvet in his honor.

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning!”

This has been a rough month in the entertainment biz.

RIP Easy Rider.

His speech to Christopher Walken in True Romance is legendary.

Ahh no say it aint so!

RIP

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
His speech to Christopher Walken in True Romance is legendary.[/quote]

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
His speech to Christopher Walken in True Romance is legendary.[/quote]

[/quote]

My all-time favorite movie, and one of the best scenes in movie history. RIP.

RIP

You left us with good Memories.

Ah nooo I love this guy! damn…
Yea that scene from True Romance is something else. Wow, I actually totally forgot about this movie. I’m glad it was mentioned. Its been so many years now, I must watch it again soon. Great writing by Tarantino.
RIP Dennis Hopper :frowning:

[quote]EurekaBulldogLaw wrote:
Time to watch some Blue Velvet in his honor.

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning!”[/quote]

Yeah, Robert Duvall loved that smell too.

holy shit!! thats 2 celebs in two days!!! it always seems to be three… one more to go.

anyways, thats kinda strange I was actually thinking two days ago about his line in land of the dead,“ZOMBIES THEY CREEP ME OUT”

      RIP!

WTF DENNIS HOPPER HE IS AWESOME WTF. this is prolly the only star that has died in th epast couple of years i will actually miss. Fuck that is sad.

I have heard the opinion that if a man simply lives long enough, he is bound to eventually get prostate cancer.

We are ALL fucked.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have heard the opinion that if a man simply lives long enough, he is bound to eventually get prostate cancer.

We are ALL fucked.[/quote]

That’s more depressing than Casey Butt’s %100 accurate bodybuilding predictions…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have heard the opinion that if a man simply lives long enough, he is bound to eventually get prostate cancer.

We are ALL fucked.[/quote]

am glad am young so i don’t have to get a prostate exam.

one of the all time underappreciated actors. PABST BLUE RIBBON

RIP King Fuckin’ Koopa

dennis was amazing. rip

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]EurekaBulldogLaw wrote:
Time to watch some Blue Velvet in his honor.

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning!”[/quote]

Yeah, Robert Duvall loved that smell too.[/quote]

LMAO!!