Dems: Did They Learn ANYTHING?

Whether campaign promises or real change the republicans have to make life better, handle foreign policy better, handle trade better or they will stand to lose in the future.
I take nothing for granted. One victory doesn’t mean much if you dissapoint.

Never mind the fact that she doesn’t have a single original thought and just (poorly) reads what someone else wrote. I got a kick out of seeing the liberal smoke that has been blown up her ass about what her party stands for come out of her ears when she acknowledges how it actually works.

Crowd funding an election! Oh, thats good. Maybe they can sell woven hemp bracelets to each other too!

2 Likes

Pat…I’ll let the more knowledgeable correct me on this…but this was an historic election if one considers the GOP/Conservative wins in Governerships, State Senates, etc…(heck maybe even local elections, if these kinds of national statistics are even kept).

Not to mention what will certainly occur with the Supreme Court.

To me…this was a true mandate. (Which made all this recount/popular vote bullshit laughable…which is over, by the way).

As I’ve said before…it’s time for the GOP to STFU and Govern…

1 Like

This video is atrocious, if they go in this direction. They will get tooled even worse, especially if they follow California. A report by CARB (California Air Resources Board) just released a report about the new climate regs set to hit the state, it is expected to cause a job loss of 25k - 102k jobs.

Oh she’s an idiot.

I couldn’t agree more Mufasa.

Oh I don’t know about that. All Barack Obama did was disappoint his first four years. And what did the American people do? They gave him another four years to make matters worse. But then again you can do that when you are a good looking charismatic candidate.

His dissapoint and inadequacy regarding Syria will haunt him for the rest of his life. This will not be judged by a sympathetic media or journalists, it wI’ll be judged by lives. 400,000 lives lost many do to failed promises and loss of any leverage. It will be judged by the moment when he allowed Russia, who was on the outside looking in, a front row seat to the Assad regime, who after the removal of some chemical weapons, was bolstered with a billion dollars in advanced weapondry. Then further bolstered by Russian military intervention, that only now they have started to condemn. Long after the mass murder of peoples in Aleppo have taken place.
It’s an utter disgrace.
What’s actually sad is that obama didn’t care. Only now they talk, after the rest of the world had a collective melt down over Aleppo, then John Kerry lends his voice to the matter, to little to late. Further, the gall of the administration is that they are acting like other countries who were not involved initially became involved and they tried to pretend they were one of them.
Fortunately, men of good will won out in the discussion. Some in the media and military officials did not let the administration forget their role in the tragedy and the things they said and did not do 3 years ago, that emboldened Assad and the Russians proceed unabated. Its sad, it sick and disgusting.
He’s worried about his legacy, well he will he often mentioned in the same breath with Nevel Chamberlain as a coward. ProclaimING peace when there was war. Ignoring the obvious.

1 Like

I agree Pat this is the worst of his many foreign policy blunders.