Democrats Favorite Word is Hate

I will defer most of my answer to the professor’s question to thoughts and opinions already stated in this previous thread…

Because how do you defend against being branded a racist when the rules and words that can be used constantly shift in favor of the one side.

The only thing I can recognize as being allowed in the current school history experience today are liberal in their slant and interpretation.

Easily 80% or more of college and university professors are left leaning. It is the primary reason most elementary and high school school teachers are left leaning. It’s a brain-washing gauntlet they must run through for their four-eight years of higher education.

How pathetic for a melting pot of my country’s citizens that they ever surrendered educational subject matter so easily.

There is no real analysis on race and never will be simply because when one side doesn’t like the tone or the direction they end the dialogue by deeming it racist.

For the sake of not upsetting or offending lest they be branded racist few ever bring any meat and potatoes to that table of discussion. It’s a shame because there is nothing in our constitution that guarantees the right not to be offended.

True racism is fought against almost everywhere in U.S. society today. All except for a small minority it is not tolerated. End of story.