Democrats and Khamenei Agree

"Iran: Bush Will Be Tried on Atrocities
TEHRAN, Sept 14 US President George W. Bush failed and defeated in his Middle East plan and would one day stand trial for atrocities in Iraq, Iran’s Leader Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said Friday.

Ayatollah Khamenei made the remark in his second sermon to this week’s Friday prayers at Tehran University on the second day of the fasting month of Ramadhan.

Today the Americans are condemned by the public opinion of the Islamic nation and they are hated, the leader told thousands of worshippers.

I have a firm belief that one day this current US president and the American officials will be tried in a fair international supreme court for catastrophes and atrocities committed in Iraq, he said.

US Administration will have to answer for why they don’t end occupation of Iraq and why waves of terrorism and insurgency have overwhelmed the country he added.

It will not be like this forever and one day they will be stopped as happened to Hitler, Saddam and certain other European leaders.

Democraps and the enemies of the United States often aggree. See Castro’s support of Hillary.

LOL. Good one guys.

I don’t suppose anybody would care whether or not anything seriously wrong was actually done?

I mean, obviously, that could never be considered an important issue.

Also, surely a person should change their views as soon as someone of questionable character agrees with them. That is obviously the measure of the worth of an idea…

Hasn’t the “Democrats are Terrorists” card been played enough already? What kind of repugnican are you anyways HH …a lazy one?

merlin

[quote]merlin wrote:
Hasn’t the “Democrats are Terrorists” card been played enough already? What kind of repugnican are you anyways HH …a lazy one?

merlin[/quote]

You guys are a little slow: Iran funds the terrorism in Iraq (a lot of it) and the leader of Iran wants Bush on trial for all the terrorism and atrocities in Iraq.

Here’s a good solution to all this:

“Summary: For the second time in recent days, a Fox News host asked Ann Coulter what she would do if she were president. Coulter’s most recent reply – during a discussion on Sean Hannity’s radio show of Iran’s potential development of nuclear weapons – was that she would “carpet-bomb them so they can’t build a transistor radio” much less a nuclear weapon.”

http://mediamatters.org/items/200607240011

End of problem.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You guys are a little slow: Iran funds the terrorism in Iraq (a lot of it) and the leader of Iran wants Bush on trial for all the terrorism and atrocities in Iraq. [/quote]

Actually, most of the world agree with both the Democrats and Khamenei in that Bush should be held accountable for Iraq.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You guys are a little slow: Iran funds the terrorism in Iraq (a lot of it) and the leader of Iran wants Bush on trial for all the terrorism and atrocities in Iraq.

Actually, most of the world agree with both the Democrats and Khamenei in that Bush should be held accountable for Iraq.[/quote]

Accountable for having free and democratic elections (unlike your beloved Iran)? Then yes, I will hold him accountable for that.

You’ve said that if the American soldiers simply ‘went away’ in Iraq, that peace would return to that troubled land. How about if the Iranians ‘go away’ and quit funding mad bombers and suicide killers? Would that be a viable solution?

I don’t think you’ll agree to that one. You see, Muslims don’t believe in democracy, unless its their sect that is in charge.

The candidates have to have the ‘proper credentials’ and be passed by the religious leaders. We then wind up like the Nazis — whoever is the craziest fucking Muslim rises to the top of the heap. Whoever goes crazy for Allah gets the nod. No wonder Iran is a nutcase nation run by the current crop of mad dog beasts.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
How about if the Iranians ‘go away’ and quit funding mad bombers and suicide killers? Would that be a viable solution? [/quote]

Yep, probably. The fact is, I highly doubt Iranians are funding mad bombers or suicide killers. They definitely back up Al-Sadr but that’s about the size of it. And given the large grassroots support base of Muqtada, I can’t condemn them for doing that. If you look close enough, that guy was Saddam’s number one enemy and now he’s ending up pretty high up in the list of your enemies.