T Nation

Democratic Debate

Let’s get the slobbering dem response to the performance of their annointed one.

rodham forever!!!

JeffR

I don’t really think that Hillary was being deliberately dishonest, I just think everybody is starting to realize that she doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about.

Two hours of nonstop talking and nothing was said.

Finally, the UFO question was answered.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
tedro wrote:
I don’t really think that Hillary was being deliberately dishonest, I just think everybody is starting to realize that she doesn’t have a clue what she is talking about.

Ha ha…great post…I didn’t know you were going in that direction. I laughed my ass off over this.

Out of all of the candidates in both parties I find Hillary the most insincere, power hungry and totally clueless.[/quote]

Mick,

We must think like a far left loon. For instance, “I don’t care what she says or does as long as she leads in the polls.”

Her supposed support certainly puts the lie to the far left’s “out of Iraq now” cries.

She obviously wouldn’t pull the troops out anytime soon.

Forgive me, I tried to wait until she was nominated before pointing out what a disaster she is.

JeffR

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Out of all of the candidates in both parties I find Hillary the most insincere, power hungry and totally clueless.[/quote]

Ditto.

I am glad Dodd had the sack to call her out on that DL issue.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Two hours of nonstop talking and nothing was said.

Finally, the UFO question was answered.

And before you ask; yes I’d vote for Ron Paul over Hillary Clinton.

Happy now?

:)[/quote]

Hell…I’d vote for Kucinich over Hillary while simultaneously converting to Christianity and joining the Brittany Spears Fan Club.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
Out of all of the candidates in both parties I find Hillary the most insincere, power hungry and totally clueless.

Ditto.

I am glad Dodd had the sack to call her out on that DL issue.[/quote]

I really doubt it was balls. Dodd is losing to Stephen Colbert in SC polls.

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

mike[/quote]

Ha! That cracks me up. My question…do people that support Colbert really plan on voting for him in a primary?

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
Out of all of the candidates in both parties I find Hillary the most insincere, power hungry and totally clueless.

Ditto.

mike[/quote]

Bad.

I think I’d do better than chris dodd in a democratic primary.

I know the democratic tag lines better and it doesn’t seem to matter what you actually believe as long as you are seen as a winner.

Here is a sample opening statement: “Hello, I’m JeffR. I believe that everyone deserves a free car and free college. Oh, Bush lied and everyone died. I believe that George Bush is the devil. Oh, Halliburton and Dick Cheney. I feel like I’ve been lied to. I voted for the Iraq War without knowing in advance every potential pitfall. This week I say the definition of wealth is $100,000 dollars. Did I mention that Bush is both an evil genius and dumb? Finally, I would pull out every American soldier tomorrow from Iraq regardless of the conditions on the ground. General “Betrayus.” I believe that there should be laws on the book against verbal bullying in school. Kids don’t need to hear unpleasant speech nor learn how to deal with confrontation. In fact, I’d like you to sign over your child to the state at age 4. I think that hurricanes and the recent California fires were caused by George Bush not signing Kyoto.”

I’m guessing that speech alone would garner at least 25% of the dem vote.

What do you think?

JeffR

I can’t help myself, today.

Here is time magazine (aka… dem mouthpiece).

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1678242_1678241_1678236,00.html

JeffR

Obama failed at being funny w/ his Rocky joke.

Clinton was a babbling idiot. I can’t take her dodging immigration questions with 30second ramblings peppered with the phrase “comprehensive immigration reform” any longer. IT MEANS NOTHING. She refused to even give a stance on illegal immigrants getting drivers licenses despite being asked twice for fucks’ sake.

It’s fun to watch the lower tier along w/ Obama & Edwards go after Clinton, it’s nice to watch her be called out.

Kucinich is fucking crazy.

Is Richardson the only decent one of the bunch? The rest of them are repugnant.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
tedro wrote:

Ha ha…great post…I didn’t know you were going in that direction. I laughed my ass off over this.

But apparently she can give a hell of a blow job, how else you think she got so lofty. I bet she still can if she takes out her teeth first.

Richardson and Kucinich came off the best. Obama wasn’t terrible… and Clinton was… Clinton…

A live-blogged summation here:

http://tigerhawk.blogspot.com/2007/10/live-blogging-democratic-debate.html

One more (full coverage):

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/123249.html

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

Ditto.

mike

Bad.

I think I’d do better than chris dodd in a democratic primary.

I know the democratic tag lines better and it doesn’t seem to matter what you actually believe as long as you are seen as a winner.

Here is a sample opening statement: “Hello, I’m JeffR. I believe that everyone deserves a free car and free college. Oh, Bush lied and everyone died. I believe that George Bush is the devil. Oh, Halliburton and Dick Cheney. I feel like I’ve been lied to. I voted for the Iraq War without knowing in advance every potential pitfall. This week I say the definition of wealth is $100,000 dollars. Did I mention that Bush is both an evil genius and dumb? Finally, I would pull out every American soldier tomorrow from Iraq regardless of the conditions on the ground. General “Betrayus.” I believe that there should be laws on the book against verbal bullying in school. Kids don’t need to hear unpleasant speech nor learn how to deal with confrontation. In fact, I’d like you to sign over your child to the state at age 4. I think that hurricanes and the recent California fires were caused by George Bush not signing Kyoto.”

I’m guessing that speech alone would garner at least 25% of the dem vote.

What do you think?

JeffR

[/quote]

You forgot to use the word “corporation” in every sentence.

mike

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

Hasn’t she always been like this? Even when she was 1st lady?