Dem. Congresswoman's Son Sentenced

“A congresswoman’s son and three Democratic campaign workers were sentenced Wednesday to four to six months in jail for slashing tires outside a Bush-Cheney campaign office on Election Day 2004.”

Can’t get any more stupid than that.

Left wingnuttery anger at its finest…

And I suppose DeLay’s actions are a display of typical republican idiocy?

This is a joke of a post, no half-intelligent person with a high school diploma can in all faith lump look at a couple of Democrat’s stupid choices and say it represents the Democratic party’s “wingnuttery.” And is that even a word?

You are a joke.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
And I suppose DeLay’s actions are a display of typical republican idiocy?

This is a joke of a post, no half-intelligent person with a high school diploma can in all faith lump look at a couple of Democrat’s stupid choices and say it represents the Democratic party’s “wingnuttery.” And is that even a word?

You are a joke.[/quote]

Hey danny,

Of course these kids represent you. Don’t try to hide from them. Look in the mirror and you will see yourself.

marm,

Nice try!!! It must have hurt to post something anti-leftie. I’m going to tell your master, terrymcaullife that you’ve posted this. You won’t get your complimentary HOLIDAY latte with skim milk this year.

IMPEACH BUSH!!!

LET’S GET THE BALL ROLLING!!!

JeffR

What? Does anyone take this kid seriously?

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
What? Does anyone take this kid seriously?[/quote]

danny,

I chuckled at the “kid” reference.

It’s so easy to get you infinitesimal CHILDREN riled up. You have no humor nor ability to laugh at yourself. It must come from being laughed at by others throughout your life.

However, in all seriousness, I hope you would join me in condemning the actions of these people interfering with the right to vote.

Further, given your adversion to making general assumptions based on a few malcontents, I hope to never see your name under any thread doing the same thing against Republicans.

Thanks!!!

JeffR

I have never taken a few republican party members’ actions and presented them as characteristic of the whole republican party. Whatever statements I make about republicans are based on their ideology as a party.

And why do you talk only of republicans? I have supported them in many issues, even said so on this site.

Wow this thread is a complete waste of server space. I guess i’ll waste some bytes while the byte wasting is good.

I’m sorry, I really need to stop giving in to trolls. :frowning:

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
What? Does anyone take this kid seriously?[/quote]

No. Bush could get caught with his dick in a ten-year-old boy and Jeffy would say, “Look what the kid was wearing! He was asking for it!”

[quote]harris447 wrote:
danmaftei wrote:
What? Does anyone take this kid seriously?

No. Bush could get caught with his dick in a ten-year-old boy and Jeffy would say, “Look what the kid was wearing! He was asking for it!”
[/quote]

dirty harry,

Please keep your fantasies off of MY threads.

Thanks!!!

JeffR

I just wanted to see which wackos would respond.

I guess I have my answer.

JeffR is a given.