Deload for Layering System?

Hey CT good to see you using your forums again.

I’ve been doing your layering system and the results have been great but now I’m starting to feel mentally drained, sometimes waking up feeling hungover despite good sleep and feeling physically tired to in the muscles.
I’m wondering what would you suggest for a deload (only for a week) for the layering system?
Neural charge for a week or a watered down layering system?

Thanks CT

[quote]dlee34 wrote:
Hey CT good to see you using your forums again.

I’ve been doing your layering system and the results have been great but now I’m starting to feel mentally drained, sometimes waking up feeling hungover despite good sleep and feeling physically tired to in the muscles.
I’m wondering what would you suggest for a deload (only for a week) for the layering system?
Neural charge for a week or a watered down layering system?

Thanks CT[/quote]

Only perform the ramp (but to a 3RM) and 3 cluster sets (with 90% of your 3RM, but only doing 5 reps per set). Then maybe some abs or beach work but for no longer than 20 minutes.

Thanks CT. Also would you still recommend a normal 3 scoop dosage of Plazma for this?

[quote]dlee34 wrote:
Thanks CT. Also would you still recommend a normal 3 scoop dosage of Plazma for this?[/quote]

If anything you need MORE nutrients during a deload… the goal of a deload is to recover… you do not recover by cutting out nutrients. So yeah, stay with 3 scoops.

Yeah that Makes sense. Well thanks again!