Deload Between Program Phases?

Hi CT,
Thank you very much for reading my post, I apologize if this has been asked before. I am on full Indigo dosage and tomorrow is my last workout of your hypertrophy program, phase 1. Would you recommend a deload week before phase 2? I am taking Plazma which has greatly helped with workout intensity and recovery, I don’t necessarily feel like I need a deload week but I’ve also read on the forums that every 3-4 weeks it can help recovery.

Again, thank you very much for your time!

[quote]robstein wrote:
Hi CT,
Thank you very much for reading my post, I apologize if this has been asked before. I am on full Indigo dosage and tomorrow is my last workout of your hypertrophy program, phase 1. Would you recommend a deload week before phase 2? I am taking Plazma which has greatly helped with workout intensity and recovery, I don’t necessarily feel like I need a deload week but I’ve also read on the forums that every 3-4 weeks it can help recovery.

Again, thank you very much for your time!
[/quote]

No because the [hases are built so that the 4th week of a cycle is a partial deload and the first week of the next phase is an introduction which can also have a deload effect.

Thank you very much!