Deleted

Virginia doesn’t play when it come to speed.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Virginia doesn’t play when it come to speed. [/quote]

Of course they don’t how else would they pay their troopers.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
the state of Virginia was named after Queen Elizabeth I, who was known as the ’ Virgin Queen’, and the last of the Tudor to rule England since she left no heir to the throne.

She was the daughter of Henry VIII from Anne Boleyn - If you remember, This was the reason that England departed from the church of Rome, since Henry’s previous wife could not conceive he wanted a divorce - Rome would not sanction the divorce, so Henry started the Church of England -divorced his wife, and had kids with the Boleyn girls - huge scandal at the time -

Whether or not she was an actual virgin is up for debate. She had many courtiers and had a special relationship with King Phillip of Spain and also with Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester -

so…you should’t speed while in the state of Virginia~[/quote]

Question is would you let her give you road head at 90 mph on a Virginia interstate?[/quote]

I have never said no to roadhead yet, Sensei PushMaster.

I don’t know much about Virginia but have you guys ever been thru Oregon? They’ve got these wide open perfectly paved highways you would be comfortable cruising along at 130 on. Speed limit 65. Highway Patrol everywhere and the one I ran into, a lying sack of shit whose job purpose was to boost revenue.

[quote]on edge wrote:
I don’t know much about Virginia but have you guys ever been thru Oregon? They’ve got these wide open perfectly paved highways you would be comfortable cruising along at 130 on. Speed limit 65. Highway Patrol everywhere and the one I ran into, a lying sack of shit whose job purpose was to boost revenue.[/quote]

That’s how I got my ticket going to Vegas. They recently paved this section of the 15 freeway by Hesperia/Apple Valley, and your car just cruises smoothly making you unaware of how fast you are going.

Worst display of highway robbery had to be a trip to Italy, where I rented a car and somehow drove in an area which required a transponder (which I was not told about). 15 months later (yes I said 15 months later), I received 4 tickets in the mail each costing 150 Euros. They are still waiting for those 600 Euros, I keep telling them it’s in the mail :slight_smile:

Sorry to have to say this about your homeland Max, but after that Amanda Knox debacle I’m convinced Italy has to have the most fucked up judicial system in the western world. At least I hope there’s no countries worse.

I’m surprised they let you leave without paying. Are you ever planning to go back? Is interest accumulating?