Deleted

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

Congratulations you just hit intermediate after 3 years.How that low t going for you buddy?
[/quote]

So you got a video of this 6 plate dead?? I am sure we would all really like to see it. So far all we have gotten is a stick figure of your form breakdown at 225… or maybe 135… I am still not convinced you are counting plates correctly.
[/quote]

Back off man, he can dip 135![/quote]

Oh no, Please don’t tell me he is a bodyweight counter on dips. [/quote]

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
In the confines of a full body program the Pendlay is one of the best back movements. However I will occasionally spend some time on the Chest-supported row as it helps me ingrain the feeling of how a properly pulled row should feel in my back. It greatly assists my Pendlay row form and have seen the same thing work with a couple other guys.[/quote]

Look who is laughing , the pleb who does pedlay rows.You probably do rope pullovers for back too.

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Look who is laughing , the pleb who does pedlay rows.You probably do rope pullovers for back too.[/quote]
What’s wrong with Pendlay rows (and, for that matter, rope pullovers)?

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

Congratulations you just hit intermediate after 3 years.How that low t going for you buddy?
[/quote]

So you got a video of this 6 plate dead?? I am sure we would all really like to see it. So far all we have gotten is a stick figure of your form breakdown at 225… or maybe 135… I am still not convinced you are counting plates correctly.
[/quote]

Back off man, he can dip 135![/quote]

Oh no, Please don’t tell me he is a bodyweight counter on dips. [/quote]

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
In the confines of a full body program the Pendlay is one of the best back movements. However I will occasionally spend some time on the Chest-supported row as it helps me ingrain the feeling of how a properly pulled row should feel in my back. It greatly assists my Pendlay row form and have seen the same thing work with a couple other guys.[/quote]

Look who is laughing , the pleb who does pedlay rows.You probably do rope pullovers for back too.[/quote]

Congratulations, you have crossed over to the point of being so idiotic you have dumbfounded me.

Just out of curiosity, please enlighten me on the evil’s of the pendlay row?

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
What’s wrong with Pendlay rows (and, for that matter, rope pullovers)?[/quote]

He doesn’t know how to do them is my best guess…

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

Plebs like us do them. Only Elite Exercises are worthy of our dear SonOfWolf.

Ed Coan might would tell you to do some BB Rows (which are what we are calling Pendlay rows) to help with that.

Pleb? What century is this again?

Hmmmmmmm… Channeling my inner Chris…

On 8/2/14

[quote] SonofWolf wrote:

Nah man its working,ive been skinny all my life,i wont get fat now :wink: already put 10kg at squat and 5kg at bench in 2 workouts, i wanna see how deadlift goes though.Once i reach 4/3/2/1 i’l stop bulking for a while just to see how well my strenght is preserved.[/quote]

So tell me of this 6 plate dead again??

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

LOL!

I do rope pullovers

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
Hmmmmmmm… Channeling my inner Chris…

On 8/2/14

[quote] SonofWolf wrote:

Nah man its working,ive been skinny all my life,i wont get fat now :wink: already put 10kg at squat and 5kg at bench in 2 workouts, i wanna see how deadlift goes though.Once i reach 4/3/2/1 i’l stop bulking for a while just to see how well my strenght is preserved.[/quote]

So tell me of this 6 plate dead again?? [/quote]

nicely played. Love it when people lie about their shit on the internet.

I remember on another board some guy was bigging himself up so the other posters demanded a photo. He tried to use a picture of a young Markus Ruhl with the face blacked out. Classic stuff.

Lying about having a 6 plate deadlift is SO ALPHA!

Anyone see his thread in the nutrition section where he mentions enjoying “dem test gains”?

I don’t see how he’s convinced his parents to buy him testosterone when they won’t even buy him pasta.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Anyone see his thread in the nutrition section where he mentions enjoying “dem test gains”?

I don’t see how he’s convinced his parents to buy him testosterone when they won’t even buy him pasta.[/quote]

I think he was referring to the test gains he is going to receive from eating a 2500 cals of rice for breakfast. Or so he said.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I don’t see how he’s convinced his parents to buy him testosterone when they won’t even buy him pasta.[/quote]

I think he was referring to the test gains he is going to receive from eating a 2500 cals of rice for breakfast. Or so he said. [/quote]

Watch out dude is a beast!

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Thanks mate,but i wasnt joking.1week ago some skinny dyels said that mass gainers makes you big like a monsters.3-4months ago i was dipping with a 135 lbs weight and 2 staffs from the gym wanted to drag me to a drug test.[/quote]

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I think he was referring to the test gains he is going to receive from eating a 2500 cals of rice for breakfast. Or so he said. [/quote]

wait so he’s the kilo of rice for breakfast guy? I forgot about that

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Thanks mate,but i wasnt joking.1week ago some skinny dyels said that mass gainers makes you big like a monsters.3-4months ago i was dipping with a 135 lbs weight and 2 staffs from the gym wanted to drag me to a drug test.[/quote][/quote]

Woah! I take it all back. He’s the alfalfa male for sure

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

wait so he’s the kilo of rice for breakfast guy? I forgot about that[/quote]

Yeah, this dude has a lot of material in less than 100 posts.

I do rope pullovers…

Not reading through this whole clusterfuck but OP I hate to break it to you but even if you get a number girls will flake on you and still not go out with you. Focus on making a connection with the girl not getting a few digits in the hopes for some female validation lol, then you’re more likely to get the number and a date to go with it.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

Plebs like us do them. Only Elite Exercises are worthy of our dear SonOfWolf.[/quote]
LO(fucking)L I forgot about that one.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Thanks mate,but i wasnt joking.1week ago some skinny dyels said that mass gainers makes you big like a monsters.3-4months ago i was dipping with a 135 lbs weight and 2 staffs from the gym wanted to drag me to a drug test.[/quote][/quote]

Woah! I take it all back. He’s the alfalfa male for sure
[/quote]
Ohai

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:
I do rope pullovers…

Not reading through this whole clusterfuck but OP I hate to break it to you but even if you get a number girls will flake on you and still not go out with you. Focus on making a connection with the girl not getting a few digits in the hopes for some female validation lol, then you’re more likely to get the number and a date to go with it. [/quote]
And some Optimal Pussy as well, OP.