Deleted

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Let me analyze your chat:
Me- so do you go to school around here *This sounds beta as fuck
Her- yeah I actually go to “same college as me”. * Blank response she isnt into you, if she was she would put the question next
Me- oh that’s nice i’m new here i’m still getting used to the place
Her- yeah it’ll be easy once you get used to it. *She knows you want to flirt but she responds blank
Me- it’ll be nice if you could show me around
Her- yeah that wouldn’t be a problem, btw I heard they’re recruiting for frats *Changes subject , wow she smells the beta in you
Me- ahhhh that’s actually not my thing, so do you have a phone number * Unless you’re a 10/10 no girl will give you her phone number from the first chat
Her- i’m sorry I can’t give it to you (smiling) * You just got marked as a beta.Most likely she made a puke face after you turned your back
Me- oh ok and walk out

Keep deadlifting , once you do 6 plate for reps like me you will have a chance.[/quote]

First I deadlift more than you
Second I’m better looking than you
Third you probably would have never had the courage to even talk to her
Fourth I don’t even know why i’m wasting my time on you [/quote]

Firstly your max on dl is my warm up
“My 1rm now is 190lbs bench 345lb deadlift 315lb squat. I want to get up to 250 420 405 by next year”
"My goal is to hit a 4 plate deadlift without compromising my grip strength. Currently I’m sitting at about 350lbs but my grip is holding me back. "
Secondly if you have to say that youre better looking than someone than you arent
Third , after 3 years 190 lbs is poor, i started at 0.5 plate and got to 2 plate in 6 months and my arms are far from t rex
“My 1rm now is 190lbs bench 345lb deadlift 315lb squat. I want to get up to 250 420 405 by next year”
Fourth you are wasting your time on me cause you care, you are a beta.

This is a bonus
"Gf of 2.5 years just recently left me. I was an avid lifter before I met her. I was only 17 at the time but I was in love with lifting weights. Anyways eventually once college came I had to choose between her or lifting. I chose her like an idiot and she left me about a month ago. I’m in the worst shape of my life but began lifting about a couple of weeks ago. "

So much beta, choosing a girl before lifting, do you know how i know that you’re a sissy boi?
[/quote]

What exactly is your max on the big lifts? And you never answered if you finally bitched to your Mom enough about pasta that she bought you some, since you have no money and cant buy it yourself.

Second question, is throwing a hissy fit at your parents who just give you shit for no other reason than you being their child an alpha thing to do?
[/quote]
#rekt

A fine girl walked up to me and said, “You look familiar.” A conversation ensued and she invited me back to her Apartment. I think you guys know what happened after that. [/quote]

You vigorously masturbated after she left using your tears as lubricant?

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Her- yeah I actually go to “same college as me”. * Blank response she isnt into you, if she was she would put the question next
Her- yeah it’ll be easy once you get used to it. *She knows you want to flirt but she responds blank
Her- yeah that wouldn’t be a problem, btw I heard they’re recruiting for frats *Changes subject , wow she smells the beta in you
Me- ahhhh that’s actually not my thing, so do you have a phone number * Unless you’re a 10/10 no girl will give you her phone number from the first chat
Her- i’m sorry I can’t give it to you (smiling) * You just got marked as a beta.Most likely she made a puke face after you turned your back
Me- oh ok and walk out

Keep deadlifting , once you do 6 plate for reps like me you will have a chance.[/quote]

"My goal is to hit a 4 plate deadlift without compromising my grip strength. Currently I’m sitting at about 350lbs but my grip is holding me back. "
Secondly if you have to say that youre better looking than someone than you arent
Third , after 3 years 190 lbs is poor, i started at 0.5 plate and got to 2 plate in 6 months and my arms are far from t rex

This is a bonus
"Gf of 2.5 years just recently left me. I was an avid lifter before I met her. I was only 17 at the time but I was in love with lifting weights. Anyways eventually once college came I had to choose between her or lifting. I chose her like an idiot and she left me about a month ago. I’m in the worst shape of my life but began lifting about a couple of weeks ago. "

So much beta, choosing a girl before lifting, do you know how i know that you’re a sissy boi?
[/quote]

What exactly is your max on the big lifts? And you never answered if you finally bitched to your Mom enough about pasta that she bought you some, since you have no money and cant buy it yourself.

Second question, is throwing a hissy fit at your parents who just give you shit for no other reason than you being their child an alpha thing to do?
[/quote]

SonOfWolf is probably the one that gave theHebrewHero the Herp.

Optimal pussy[/quote]

This sounds like some sort of supplement.

You need to thick more than 3 times per week.

[quote]csulli wrote:

You need to thick more than 3 times per week.[/quote]
Not sure what to thick… Hit her…

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

You need to thick more than 3 times per week.[/quote]
Not sure what to thick… Hit her…[/quote]

I am pretty sure thick calories is how he got the herp from Hebrewhero

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Me- oh ok and walk out

This is a bonus

[/quote]

I was estimating my deadlift without chalk, belt, and straps. so if you include those it’s almost if not a four plate deadlift. You still live with your mom. There’s no need to continue.

LOL this thread

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
do you know how i know that you’re a sissy boi?
[/quote]

Can I return the question? It’s because you try to discuss who’s alpha on a fucking internet forum while living with your parents.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
[/quote]

OH SNAP

Can’t wait to see the video of the 6 plate deadlift

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
[/quote]

OH SNAP

Can’t wait to see the video of the 6 plate deadlift[/quote]

If he had his pasta he would have totaled 2300 all natural by now.

No pasta… need to take drugs to beat Mark Henry… Hit her.

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Me- oh ok and walk out

This is a bonus

[/quote]

I was estimating my deadlift without chalk, belt, and straps. so if you include those it’s almost if not a four plate deadlift. You still live with your mom. There’s no need to continue.
[/quote]

Congratulations you just hit intermediate after 3 years.How that low t going for you buddy?

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Me- oh ok and walk out

This is a bonus

[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations you just hit intermediate after 3 years.How that low t going for you buddy?
[/quote]

So you got a video of this 6 plate dead?? I am sure we would all really like to see it. So far all we have gotten is a stick figure of your form breakdown at 225… or maybe 135… I am still not convinced you are counting plates correctly.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Me- oh ok and walk out

This is a bonus

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you got a video of this 6 plate dead?? I am sure we would all really like to see it. So far all we have gotten is a stick figure of your form breakdown at 225… or maybe 135… I am still not convinced you are counting plates correctly.
[/quote]

Back off man, he can dip 135!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Back off man, he can dip 135![/quote]

Oh no, Please don’t tell me he is a bodyweight counter on dips.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no, Please don’t tell me he is a bodyweight counter on dips. [/quote]

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
In the confines of a full body program the Pendlay is one of the best back movements. However I will occasionally spend some time on the Chest-supported row as it helps me ingrain the feeling of how a properly pulled row should feel in my back. It greatly assists my Pendlay row form and have seen the same thing work with a couple other guys.[/quote]

Look who is laughing , the pleb who does pedlay rows.You probably do rope pullovers for back too.

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
Look who is laughing , the pleb who does pedlay rows.You probably do rope pullovers for back too.[/quote]
What’s wrong with Pendlay rows (and, for that matter, rope pullovers)?

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh no, Please don’t tell me he is a bodyweight counter on dips. [/quote]

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:
In the confines of a full body program the Pendlay is one of the best back movements. However I will occasionally spend some time on the Chest-supported row as it helps me ingrain the feeling of how a properly pulled row should feel in my back. It greatly assists my Pendlay row form and have seen the same thing work with a couple other guys.[/quote]

Look who is laughing , the pleb who does pedlay rows.You probably do rope pullovers for back too.[/quote]

Congratulations, you have crossed over to the point of being so idiotic you have dumbfounded me.

Just out of curiosity, please enlighten me on the evil’s of the pendlay row?

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
What’s wrong with Pendlay rows (and, for that matter, rope pullovers)?[/quote]

He doesn’t know how to do them is my best guess…